Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spike O'Sullivan Vs Canelo ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe this right now. It's big news and boxing scene top headlines would have it up if it were true. Why would Canelo fight such a little known boxer? When and if I read it on boxing scene top headlines I will believe it.

Comment

I call bs.

Although I'm sure the big names often reach out to multiple names with contracts that would allow them to be among a pool of choices that may or may not get chosen. So maybe its possible is on the shortlist, but I highly doubt he's the definite Sept. opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I call bs.

Although I'm sure the big names often reach out to multiple names with contracts that would allow them to be among a pool of choices that may or may not get chosen. So maybe its possible is on the shortlist, but I highly doubt he's the definite Sept. opponent.
          Yup and he already got busted doing the same thing last year not only saying he was fighting Rosado but he promoted an event as spike vs Rosado which was a lie. 3 weeks before the so called fight date Rosado finally blasted him on twitter saying who are you and why you lying telling folks I'm fighting you. He fooled me once not buying shyt he says. Either he's flat lying or misunderstanding someone maybe his manager telling him he's in the running for a fight is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Yup and he already got busted doing the same thing last year not only saying he was fighting Rosado but he promoted an event as spike vs Rosado which was a lie. 3 weeks before the so called fight date Rosado finally blasted him on twitter saying who are you and why you lying telling folks I'm fighting you. He fooled me once not buying shyt he says. Either he's flat lying or misunderstanding someone maybe his manager telling him he's in the running for a fight is guaranteed.
            LOL oh sh^t yea I remember that. I forgot about that til you just brought it up.

Comment

Could be some truth to it. Golden Boy pulled O'Sullivan from the Jacobs fight when everything had been agreed upon. Must have been a reason for that.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if Canelo is already being awarded the fight before it has even began.

Comment

Working...
                X