Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo, Mikey Garcia, PEDs in Boxing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    He doesn't have to vacate his WBC 135 belt, because Linares is fighting Loma. He would have to vacate his IBF 140 title if he faces Easter Jr.! I think he should fight "The Beast" next, and then face the winner of Linares vs. Lomachenko @ 135! Now if he could get Danny Garcia @147 next...Make it happen!
    I forgot he wont have to vacate??? The Beast is better than Easter by far!!! But No belt?? Lose 1 Gain another??? I agree keep the 1 you got. Easter if doesnt lose soon will still be there later.

Danny Garcia??? Would be a GREAT fight but that would just be a $$$ fight right now? And then woild lose his 140 belt.

Fuk tough decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I forgot he wont have to vacate??? The Beast is better than Easter by far!!! But No belt?? Lose 1 Gain another??? I agree keep the 1 you got. Easter if doesnt lose soon will still be there later.

Danny Garcia??? Would be a GREAT fight but that would just be a $$$ fight right now? And then woild lose his 140 belt.

Fuk tough decisions...
      $$$ > Belts

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        $$$ > Belts
        LOL...Silly of me. Tru

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          "If Golovkin is really upset he should cancel the fight". Thanks for shutting that nonsense down Bread.
          He actually said it shouldn’t be up to fighter’s because fighters will want the money because the are already taking losses.

Originally posted by BostonPitbull View Post
          It’s a new era of boxing fans. If they can’t even Trust VADA, the ones who “caught” something, yet they can’t trust VADA after Feb 20th, then it questions, why would VADA had acknowledged meat contamination. In theory it would be VADA playing with Golovkin fans to say, “hey we found something benign, but just so you GGG fans know he will be clean here forward.” If VADA could prove that Clen had a high probability to destroy Golovkin, then VADA are Canelo fans?

It doesn’t make any sense. Seems to have been all a publicity stunt to compete in USADA’s 51 day testing against May vs Pac where they chose 78 days out. Will it be new practice in the VADA world to start testing almost 80 days out? Why were GGG And Lemieux tested 2 weeks before the fight.

Boxing fans need to realize these plots were to simply benefit the WBC and VADA as a commercial.
          Stop it!

Thats because a Lot of ppl are ignorant and too emotionally attached to a said fighter or hate said fighter. I remember when Andre Ward fought Barrera a bunch of MORONS were calling out Ward for cherry picking and I was like huh??? SMH. Lipnets is no JOKE and anyone that knows boxing knows this. Zlat. isnt bad either in fact I believe Dougie Fisch took him to beat Garcia.

Hate to say it but it's usually the Pac/GGG fanatics who A ALWAYS has to put other fighters down to build their man up...

Ohh just look at Kov. LOTS of ppl were saying he was gonna fuk Ward up!!! And now to them hes straight dog sht. Losing to the P4P #1 twice doesnt mean your still not worthy of being P4P top 10. In fact most can argue him and Ward should be 1-1
          Seriously! All ggg haters do is denigrate every fighter he’s fought.

All he said is wait for the process to finish up and like most sane ppl he would like more evidence. This isnt like he failed during full training camp or a post fight test. This was MONTHS before the fight when he's not even doing sht
          No one needs to wait for a faux investigation. Canelo is an multimillionaire fighter whose entire legacy is on the line, you don’t risk tainting that to eat bull crap meat that was established to have been tainted a few times.

Only 28% of companies in Mexico use it and you’d have to eat a lot.

For anyone to believe Canelo is dumb enough to eat tainted meat before this kind of fight is just plain wishful thinking. He had a built in excuse he’d use if he timed the cycle wrongly or VADA came early or found new direction methods.

He got caught because he did it, period.

Originally posted by BostonPitbull View Post
          VADA's actions are inexcusable as a corrupt organization.
          This has to be the dumbest complaint yet. Canelo got busted so VADA bad because they tested ggg and Lemiuex two weeks out. WTF! They should never test at same times. Ggg is one of the most tested fighters and has no dirty tests.

Stop trying to divert away from Canelo cheating by discrediting the source. Only fools fall for that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            He actually said it shouldn’t be up to fighter’s because fighters will want the money because the are already taking losses.

Stop it!

Seriously! All ggg haters do is denigrate every fighter he’s fought.

No one needs to wait for a faux investigation. Canelo is an multimillionaire fighter whose entire legacy is on the line, you don’t risk tainting that to eat bull crap meat that was established to have been tainted a few times.

Only 28% of companies in Mexico use it and you’d have to eat a lot.

For anyone to believe Canelo is dumb enough to eat tainted meat before this kind of fight is just plain wishful thinking. He had a built in excuse he’d use if he timed the cycle wrongly or VADA came early or found new direction methods.

He got caught because he did it, period.

This has to be the dumbest complaint yet. Canelo got busted so VADA bad because they tested ggg and Lemiuex two weeks out. WTF! They should never test at same times. Ggg is one of the most tested fighters and has no dirty tests.

Stop trying to divert away from Canelo cheating by discrediting the source. Only fools fall for that crap.
            Unlike you I praise GGG all the time. When was the last time you gave Pednelo props??? You had him losing to Trout. You had him losing to Lara... Man your a quack! Point blank you've been hating on him since day 1.

Also don't you owe me some $$$??? Didn't you pick GGG by EASY KO????

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              All I'm saying is; read the Bread's first mailbag tackling the topic... It's got a very different tone. And I pointed out that he was going to get his wrists slapped if he kept that up. ...Which I guess happened. These mailbags are taken from Ringmag. Do you know who owns Ringmag?
              Do you mean the printed version? He doesn't seem to be there... And Breadman is not on the Ring site.

Comment

Working...
              X