Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford Exposed, Right Hand Injury Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe people are trying to discredit Mr 50k. He fears no one.

Comment

As long as Crawford eventually gets gets big mouthed dirty fighting home country robbing mediocre Horn in the ring and beats the **** out of him and knocks him out he can fake a hand injury and I'm fine with it.Horn's promoter is calling Yank boxers softies and bragging on his country's ruby players. Crawford will give him a first hand demo of what a good Yank boxer does to his hometown hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        His wife is beating up a girl (alleged side chick) in front of a H&R Block and Citi Trendz. That some hood love ****

LMFAO if this is real XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          As long as Crawford eventually gets gets big mouthed dirty fighting home country robbing mediocre Horn in the ring and beats the **** out of him and knocks him out he can fake a hand injury and I'm fine with it.Horn's promoter is calling Yank boxers softies and bragging on his country's ruby players. Crawford will give him a first hand demo of what a good Yank boxer does to his hometown hero.
          Well Jeff Horn isn't "home country robbing", but he is probably dirty and mediocre.

He mauled Manny. Too big, too young, and too much rough house tactics that were permitted. The fight was close and I thought Horn did more to win the fight. One could argue it was controversial, but when you suggest "robbery" you make yourself look like a fool

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
            Bruh don't even try. Its obvious his hand is good and this was just an excuse to postpone the fight. Nobody was scared of nobody, just business move. There was NO PROMOTING for this fight, no tickets being sold, so let's all read between the lines please.
            Pretty much this.

Comment

Why would Manny agree to be on an undercard to a fighter he felt robbed against. and to offer him Alvarado was further insult. I've never seen a PPV be promoted by the undercard fight anyway. this injury story was unnecessary just tell the truth. its just as bogus as Manny's shoulder injury.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                Sorry. Inexcusable behavior across the board and a disgrace to humanity and our society as a whole. A real lady would have respected another's wife and not messed around with a married man. A real man/gentleman would have stopped that ghetto street/trailor park BS and owned up to ****ing around on his wife and publicly apologized to her in front of the crowd instead of letting that **** go on. An apology to the woman at fault would be appropriate as he could have stopped that long before any following events occurred. A real man/gentleman wouldn't have stepped out on his wife in the first place like Crawford did. He should be ashamed of himself, but obviously he isn't, (I suppose he feels absolved for any wrong doing) and very well a product of his social class and association. Stereotypical Ghetto rat /tailor trash behavior and mentality of todays hip-hop culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  At least Crawford and his wife are married. Broner and Cromartie will **** and nut in anything.

Didn't Cromartie have a kid after he got a vasectomy?
                  cromartie did ...lol.....you cant make this stuff up

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Crawford withdraws with "right hand" injury, but he's at today's Ramirez-Imam weigh-in taking photos with his "injured" right hand.

Obvious bull**** injury to give TR more time to place it on ESPN app after Pacquiao pulled out.

Odviously BS and i dont think he should be smilling about it. Its his fault he cant pull of a ppv without Manny so they pull this injury crap.
                    Solution- bring the fight to Australia were it will sell both the arena and the ppvs.
                    I think Bud wouldnt be that confident to do anything that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      cromartie did ...lol.....you cant make this stuff up
                      At that point you can't do nothing but stop having sex all together

Comment

Working...
                      X