No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Passes Third Drug Test, Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    in hopes that you dont get caught!!! like when you cheat on a test at school. there's a chance you might get caught but since you didnt study, you might as well take that 50/50 chance. because you might not get caught afterall! im sure this is not nelo's first time at the taco stand, he just didnt get pop for the other times ...
    if you think contaminated meat can only come from taco stands then i dont know what to say, hopefully it was a joke..
    but in between fights form september to january he had plenty of time to do his thing since he wasnt doing vada random 365/24, no need to do it when testing period has already started... but if he did, then is completely dumb...

Comment

Nice that he is off his PED

Comment

He is becoming the biggest thing in Mexico since J. C. Super star

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I could not possibly agree with that

the FIRST course of action for cheaters, is to avoid being tested

it proves nothing either way, but if he are going with "supports/suggests"..... then the guy who KNEW that he would be tested is highly unlikely to cheat

it proves nothing, but it definitely not prove what you are suggesting..... far more likely to be the other way

the standards/tests continually change
          Well, during the campaign trail in 1992, Bill Clinton famously said, “When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn’t like it. I didn’t inhale and never tried it again,” when asked about his marijuana use. There is no threshold under which clenbuterol is not prohibited. Are you seriously leaving drug doping cheat Canelo as your ring mag champ?

Comment

It really doesn't matter because the damage to his reputation is already done. We will never know if he's a cheat or not unfortunately but he's definitely gone down in my estimations.

Comment

Look at all the Canelo haters hating it that he’s coming up clean.

The hate for a Mexican boxer especially Canelo is unreal around here but all you guys are doing is making him more popular.

Canelo thanks you for your hate. 🙏

Comment

"The second fight is scheduled for March 5th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas."

who edits these articles ?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Look at all the Canelo haters hating it that he’s coming up clean.

The hate for a Mexican boxer especially Canelo is unreal around here but all you guys are doing is making him more popular.

Canelo thanks you for your hate. 🙏
                  Eddie Hearn said recently that there should be prison sentences for drug cheats in boxing. What do you think?

Comment

The fight is gonna happen regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by u122564 View Post
                      he still tested positive on previous test... lance armstrong passed over 500 drug tests and he was cheating his whole career.
                      Since you offer Lance Armstrong evidence and as the example, I guess your point is that boxers who NEVER test positive are taking PEDs. Maybe you are right! That makes GGG guilty of being on PEDS. Your argument doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X