No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin vs J'Leon Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Yea Quillin has kinda lost it after Jacobs fight.But would think if he is close to what he was he should get by Love I think.But really has wasted a lot of time.
    Quillin is 35 this year, his career has completely fizzled out

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Quillin is 35 this year, his career has completely fizzled out
      Yea he lost a fight that could have been kind of a fluke like a lot of 1st rd KOs.And has since done NOTHING its too bad.Not that I seen him as a future PFP guy but was a good top 10 guy.Not sure how he is making it without fightin don't think he has made enough already to be so idle.Maybe he is slinging rock lol.Although now that I think about it it rings a bell that he has a collage education do you know?

Comment

I still remember Quacklin dropping the WBO title to avoid Matt Korobov.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          Yea he lost a fight that could have been kind of a fluke like a lot of 1st rd KOs.And has since done NOTHING its too bad.Not that I seen him as a future PFP guy but was a good top 10 guy.Not sure how he is making it without fightin don't think he has made enough already to be so idle.Maybe he is slinging rock lol.Although now that I think about it it rings a bell that he has a collage education do you know?
          I know he didn’t have a great start in life, his dad was in and out of prison I think and I remember seeing/reading an interview where he admitted to being homeless as a teenager and having to sell crack to earn money. So based on that I doubt he went to college or anything- but you never know he could’ve went back and studied in his 20’s or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            I think they both fought on the first Benavidez vs Gavril card. Quillin had a non televised fight.
            Quillin was on it. It was his first fight in two years and hasn't fought since.

J'Leon had a draw on that card vs Abie Han who is really a 154 lber ballooned up to 168 pounds and had LOST to Glen tapia at 154. J Leon is a bum. Quillin might still have something left but Love always ******

Comment

Totally forgot about this two.

Comment

Quillin is a guy who is only good at boxing but wants to be good at other stuff but doesn't like doing what he's actually good at.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                  I still remember Quacklin dropping the WBO title to avoid Matt Korobov.
                  Weird how Korobov was supposed to be the next big thing. Now he's an internet troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Weird how Korobov was supposed to be the next big thing. Now he's an internet troll.

??????????????????????????????????

What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                      ??????????????????????????????????

What did he do?
                      He just cries around looking for a fight with top guys every day

Comment

Working...
                      X