No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James vs. Abel Ramos Tops PBC on FS1 - April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamal James vs. Abel Ramos Tops PBC on FS1 - April 13

Welterweight contender Jamal James will get a chance to fight in front of his hometown crowd when he takes on Abel Ramos in a 10-round welterweight battle that headlines a huge night of action on Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes Friday, April 13 from the Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was kinda hoping James would be in the running for Thurman's tune up fight return

Comment

Cherry ought to beat Galarza, he probably should've got the W against Pedraza although I thought he lost to both Rhodes and Douglas. James is interesting, cuz he's huge for the weight, but should've lost to Omotoso and lost to Ugas, but has bounced back nicely with wins over Dan and Chaves. Ramos has done most of his work at 140 and was in that war with Baranchyk, not sure how that fight will go.

Comment

Jamal James by KO I thought he would get wiped out against Chaves but he surprised me. Hopefully he can build his way up here reminds me of Jarrett Hurd both tall and lanky with that similar goofy hair cut lol

Comment

Working...
        X