Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Tabs Wilder To Drop Joshua, Decision Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the same guy who said GGG was more dominant than Prime Mike Tyson ....... and had the same knock out power , correct ?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I'll bet this one broke a lot of hearts and exploded a few minds.
      Yeah, some of them probably already check into an insane asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        when you got two devastating punchers,the more technical one usually gets the win and that's Joshua plus no way the fight ends by decision
        This fight could easily go 12, there’s a chance both will be overly tentative and cautious (understandably) which will turn the fight into a chess match.

Tbf I think the early theories of AJ early or Wilder late make sense too, I just can’t see either of them taking those kind of risks, both maintain their power for 12 rounds, no way it’s the slugfest everyone thinks it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Better defense? Are you kidding me the mans a freakin statue. The Wlad combination was as basic as the cable I grew up with.
          That 'basic' combination is responsible for a 10+ year long heavyweight title reign and 80% KO ratio over the course of 70 fights.

AJ's not nearly as immobile as you and others claim, just like Wilder is much more skilled than his haters claim. AJ's responsible defensively, he emphasizes it and keeps a good guard up at all times. Getting caught doesn't make his defense swiss cheese. Everyone gets caught - Pernell did, Floyd did, Ward did.

Comment

Well I guess the GGG fans are confused right now

Comment

Get a decision over Joshua in the UK? Unless he drops him like 3/4 times then I don’t see it. I personally think he straight up KO’s Joshua. That simple one two shoot down the middle right through Joshua guard. Do I want Joshua to win and have a Brit as the undisputed champ at HW with 4 belts? Absolutely but I just do see it with him against Wilder.

Comment

Yeah ok wilder cannot box at all worse boxer in the top 20 hw hea just got power lost every round besides knock downs was the same v washington i think parker would beat wilder haye fury aj defo a level above all hw out there

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                  Yeah ok wilder cannot box at all worse boxer in the top 20 hw hea just got power lost every round besides knock downs was the same v washington i think parker would beat wilder haye fury aj defo a level above all hw out there
                  lol You are waaay too emotional when it comes to Wilder. You spew this nonsense that makes you sound like an upset girlfriend who just got dumped. Relax a little. We all know you hate him but that doesn't mean that other boxers that you WISH can beat him can actually do it. Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    Haye and Fury would be in there dancing and running around the ring like Szpilka. Just like Szpilka, they'd get caught and put to sleep.

Somehow, this guy who can't box, figures out how to land his money punch. How lucky is he....

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      That 'basic' combination is responsible for a 10+ year long heavyweight title reign and 80% KO ratio over the course of 70 fights.

AJ's not nearly as immobile as you and others claim, just like Wilder is much more skilled than his haters claim. AJ's responsible defensively, he emphasizes it and keeps a good guard up at all times. Getting caught doesn't make his defense swiss cheese. Everyone gets caught - Pernell did, Floyd did, Ward did.
                      A fair point

Comment

Working...
                      X