Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magdaleno's Manager Wants Drug Testing For Dogboe's Father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you thick Americans or cheating Mexicans start trying to diss his Paul let me tell u something he is one of the best trainers in the world and I personally know this as I see Issac bust one of my fighters shoulder with a punch he 17 and my guy was 31 and a good kick boxer and boxer he know his stuff will got to Support the African Warrior who is rated highly by the Azumah Nelson let me guess you don’t know who Nelson ��is ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
      Your know wtf i mean!!!!!!��
      stfu bytch! f@ck u and f@ck your boys the dogboes aka dogshyts! You know what I mean !

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        But you thick Americans or cheating Mexicans start trying to diss his Paul let me tell u something he is one of the best trainers in the world and I personally know this as I see Issac bust one of my fighters shoulder with a punch he 17 and my guy was 31 and a good kick boxer and boxer he know his stuff will got to Support the African Warrior who is rated highly by the Azumah Nelson let me guess you don’t know who Nelson ��is ?
        Lmao hes the best trainer in the world because his son busted one of your fighters shoulders?

Comment

I wasn't paying attention to this fight until they started talking trash. Now I'm all in!

Comment

[QUOTE=chico malo loc. U biatchaZz *****!!! I would stomp your weakling azz senseless!!! U and your weaklingazz clenelo!!😡

Comment

He is powerful and skilful

Comment

Working...
              X