Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Hope Golovkin Wins, Because Canelo Won't Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Hope Golovkin Wins, Because Canelo Won't Fight Me

Billy Joe Saunders is hoping that Gennady Golovkin can beat Canelo Alvarez because he reckons the Kazakh is willing to share the ring with him unlike the Mexican. The two Middleweights clash on May 5th with Golovkin's WBC, WBA, IBO and IBF belts all on the line and WBO champion Saunders, speaking to iFL TV, knows who he will be backing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Agreed with this.

Comment

Clenelo is a coward, he's right.

Comment

Once this guy trains, he's incredible. .....At this past prime stage of Golovkins career Saunders outboxes him. Canelo on the other hand would do better against Saunders, but I don't think he beats him.......Saunders, I think is special - again, once he trains and takes this game seriously.

Comment

Warren holded back calzaghe till he was 35 then with little money got lacy on itv then hatton was on 38 fights before he got kosta tszyu saunders under the sky bannor could become as bigger a star as ggg or canelo BT sport n boxnation are miles behind hearn at sky look josh kelly now 5th fight hes facing molina on a ppv event in a 80k packed stadium hearns the man in europe

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
            Warren holded back calzaghe till he was 35 then with little money got lacy on itv then hatton was on 38 fights before he got kosta tszyu saunders under the sky bannor could become as bigger a star as ggg or canelo BT sport n boxnation are miles behind hearn at sky look josh kelly now 5th fight hes facing molina on a ppv event in a 80k packed stadium hearns the man in europe
            The stadium is not packed.

You can go on Stub Hub and still buy £40, £60 etc tickets.

Comment

I'd like to see unification fight....

Comment

Saunders talk too much for what he's done but I'm true to the style I like. Saunders is definitely one of my favorites. I enjoy all styles but appreciate the boxers the most. Guys that move and know distance.
                Saunders presents problems for GGG,Canelo, and Jacobs in my book. 160 needs to quit waiting for GGG & Ginger.

Saunders,Charlo,Andrade,Derevyanchenko,Murata etc, should be fighting each other NOW!

Comment

Both bodybag Saunders.

Comment

Saunders is acting like he's feared and ducked cause he outboxed average ass Lemiuex. Only reason why Canelo or GGG haven't fought him is cause fans want to see them fight first, and then fight a second time to settle the score.

Comment

Working...
                    X