Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if CANELO pulls a FloydMarquez In Most SICKeST Defensive Performance to date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
    As my YouTube channel keeps growing expect to put your profile names on blast about this site! Karma!! Keep it up within censorship! Y’all shook!
    I couldn't give a ****. I don't watch YouTube channels and if I got banned from here I would get the hint and not come back. Look at the responses you get you are a clown and nobody cares about your input.

See you under a different account name tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I couldn't give a ****. I don't watch YouTube channels and if I got banned from here I would get the hint and not come back. Look at the responses you get you are a clown and nobody cares about your input.

See you under a different account name tomorrow!
      I don’t give a shït either bro. You follow my nuts everywhere. I don’t care about screenames dude. Guys like you crying censorship for “alts” etc is more gay than GGG. We all know Pac fans and Floyd haters were the worst. How them dildos working for you bruh? Blame it all on AnthonyDavid11! The pioneer !

Comment

No running we’re knocking ggg out may 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          You just create accounts everyday?
          Yeah, he's a stupid fag

Comment

he doesn't have the gas tank to do so

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
              I don’t give a shït either bro. You follow my nuts everywhere. I don’t care about screenames dude. Guys like you crying censorship for “alts” etc is more gay than GGG. We all know Pac fans and Floyd haters were the worst. How them dildos working for you bruh? Blame it all on AnthonyDavid11! The pioneer !
              Hmmm, suspect coming from the guy who was found on a gay dating website..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Lol it's actually kind of sad..
                Poor Lester.

Turkey must be a lonely place.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Soon as I see them I report them then he's banned quickly. Everyone else should do the same in case I'm away for a few hours or days. He's probably had more than 20 accounts the last couple of weeks. He's probably a pervert in real life with multiple restraining orders.
                  And he's gone again.

Comment

good job chris, you can tell who's a stupid troll/alt, i'll start doing the same.

Comment

Working...
                    X