Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if CANELO pulls a FloydMarquez In Most SICKeST Defensive Performance to date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Dude just can't stop.

Soon as I see them I report them then he's banned quickly. Everyone else should do the same in case I'm away for a few hours or days. He's probably had more than 20 accounts the last couple of weeks. He's probably a pervert in real life with multiple restraining orders.

Comment

Why won't the mods ip ban this ****** already?

He literally creates a new account everyday, sometimes two lol. Guy's a total loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Dude just can't stop.

Lol it's actually kind of sad..

Comment

Literally making new accounts daily now

Comment

Canelo's defensive performance was masterful in the first fight. He doesn't have much room to improve upon defensively in the rematch. His defense on the inside, outside, in the middle of the ring, on the ropes was elite regardless of what anyone says.

His issue in the rematch is going to be in overcoming the reason people thought GGG won the first fight, GGG's dominant ring generalship; even when missing and looking awkward and unsure of himself offensively, his ring generalship was unwavering.

Other than defense, it's the area where Canelo has made his biggest strides post-Mayweather. The problem is that despite his improvement (and make no mistake he's one of the best), GGG is one of the best ring generals in years. GGG is going to be the ring general again in the rematch and Canelo is going to have to counter this through sustained stretches of forcing GGG to stand his ground (which is the only time when he isn't the ring general). If not, there's going to be the same outcry as the first fight regardless of his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Why won't the mods ip ban this ****** already?

He literally creates a new account everyday, sometimes two lol. Guy's a total loser.
              You guys were crying the same thing before a ban ever came into place, so what’s the difference? It’s the same 10 guys crying about me as always. Mods always knew I was cool. Jaded when he became a mod just ruined the place. For instance, type “Dan Rafael is Jewish” in google search and you get a castefootball website which I’m banned there too. I’ve never even been or heard of that website, so what’s that website have to do with NSB. Seems like mods here are mods there! Or mods have troll accounts too!

larryxxx.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I know who's alt this is. Ban incoming!
                air him out!! put him on blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
                  Canelo's defensive performance was masterful in the first fight. He doesn't have much room to improve upon defensively in the rematch. His defense on the inside, outside, in the middle of the ring, on the ropes was elite regardless of what anyone says.

His issue in the rematch is going to be in overcoming the reason people thought GGG won the first fight, GGG's dominant ring generalship; even when missing and looking awkward and unsure of himself offensively, his ring generalship was unwavering.

Other than defense, it's the area where Canelo has made his biggest strides post-Mayweather. The problem is that despite his improvement (and make no mistake he's one of the best), GGG is one of the best ring generals in years. GGG is going to be the ring general again in the rematch and Canelo is going to have to counter this through sustained stretches of forcing GGG to stand his ground (which is the only time when he isn't the ring general). If not, there's going to be the same outcry as the first fight regardless of his defense.
                  Canelo got bossed around in the ring. No question. If G commits to more body work this time Canelo won't make it to the 12th round. There is all this talk by fans of Canelo improving this or that aspect of his boxing and Golovkin makes no improvement. That's unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    air him out!! put him on blast.
                    I just shoot a message and he's usually banned pretty swiftly. Better than making a fuss.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      I know who's alt this is. Ban incoming!
                      As my YouTube channel keeps growing expect to put your profile names on blast about this site! Karma!! Keep it up within censorship! Y’all shook!

Comment

Working...
                      X