Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Horn Officials Named; Still Not Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford-Horn Officials Named; Still Not Officially Announced

The Nevada State Athletic Commission confirmed the officials Tuesday for the Jeff Horn-Terence Crawford welterweight title fight. The NSAC confirmed during its monthly meeting that one Australian judge, Ignatius Missailidis, has been assigned to judge the 12-round, 147-pound title bout between Australia's Horn (18-0-1, 12 KOs), the WBO welterweight champion, and Omaha, Nebraska's Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs), the mandatory challenger for his title, April 14 in Las Vegas. The other two judges will be Nevada's Burt Clements and Italy's Guido Cavalleri.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice job with promoting fight Bob, just like Loma-Rigo fight. Keep it up

Comment

April 14 is the first day of the NBA Playoffs. There are already 2 ESPN games on at 8 and 10:30. So unless this comes on at midnight or ESPN2 this looks like it'll be a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
        Nice job with promoting fight Bob, just like Loma-Rigo fight. Keep it up
        I agree! Bob/Top Rank are not playing around when it comes to their stable of fighters! Hopefully these other promoters/advisors step up their game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
          I agree! Bob/Top Rank are not playing around when it comes to their stable of fighters! Hopefully these other promoters/advisors step up their game as well.
          Wut? Surely the original poster you are responding to was been sarcastic. TERRIBLE job of promoting both fights by toprank

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            April 14 is the first day of the NBA Playoffs. There are already 2 ESPN games on at 8 and 10:30. So unless this comes on at midnight or ESPN2 this looks like it'll be a PPV.
            I believe (was casually listening & didn't rewind) Steve Kim said yesterday he's heard that the date is gonna be moved.

Personally I don't think they should PPV it if Manny isn't gonna be on it. It'll just be another 100k or less PPV. Get Bud in front of all these ESPN viewers & build him up a lil more. PPV him when its a fight that matters (Bud vs Manny, Bud vs Spence or Thurman), otherwise just build him up.

Comment

wrong. I think
              TNT has the Saturday night games
              Last edited by killakali; 03-13-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I believe (was casually listening & didn't rewind) Steve Kim said yesterday he's heard that the date is gonna be moved.

Personally I don't think they should PPV it if Manny isn't gonna be on it. It'll just be another 100k or less PPV. Get Bud in front of all these ESPN viewers & build him up a lil more. PPV him when its a fight that matters (Bud vs Manny, Bud vs Spence or Thurman), otherwise just build him up.
                April 28 on ESPN is free (depending on if no Game 7s.) Other than that May is out the question unless they go head to head with GGG-Canelo 2.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  wrong. I think
                  TNT has the Saturday night games
                  What are You talking about. Playoffs begin April 14.

Comment

April 28 on ESPN is free (depending on if no Game 7s.) Other than that May is out the question unless they go head to head with GGG-Canelo 2.
                    I'm gonna have to go back & re-listen to that show, but I believe it had less to do with the NBA playoffs & more to do with Horn.

Comment

Working...
                    X