Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Canelo offering himself to make hair testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Hair testing seems to be the only option now to clear this situation.

He went 5 months untested from last September to end of February. He could have taken a lot of ****. While Golovkin was in the 365 program and being tested.

Why aren't they offering their hair? I don't get it. That's what we need, hair testing. Right now.

Edit:

Clenbuterol can be detected in hair with more accuracy than urine. Scientific study:

Source: https://www.astm.org/DIGITAL_LIBRARY.../JFS15228J.htm

In urine tests, 3 of 7 bodybuilders tested positive for Clenbuterol. In hair testing, 6 o 7 tested positive for Clenbuterol.
    N E G A T I V E

Hair testing NEGATIVE

N E G A T I V E

Goddamn moron. Time to change that maxi pad bitch

Comment

Maxi probably is the worst user on the page

Dude is a total clown

Comment

Cleared my ass.
        But it's more accurate than urine. That means the urine tests that came up positive are more likely wrong than the hair test.

Comment

Cleared my ass.
          What other test then? You're nothing more than a moron. Your original post said hair testing was what was needed.

They hair tested him. It's negative.

Now he's still not cleared.

You lil'g dick riders are a bunch of pussies. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

He went 5 months untested from last September to end of February. He could have taken a lot of ****. While Golovkin was in the 365 program and being tested.

Why aren't they offering their hair? I don't get it. That's what we need, hair testing. Right now.

Edit:

Clenbuterol can be detected in hair with more accuracy than urine. Scientific study:

In urine tests, 3 of 7 bodybuilders tested positive for Clenbuterol. In hair testing, 6 o 7 tested positive for Clenbuterol.
            So was the Urine test wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              So was the Urine test wrong?
              No Larry. You lack the intelligence to understand science, logic, etc.

I made this thread based on one study on bodybuilders that could have used higher dosis or during more prolonged time.

Canelo had Clenbuterol on his system. Some on Feb 17th, and 1/10 that amount on Feb 20th.

The article itself published here explained:

It's a difficult process to be able to confirm whether there is clenbuterol in the hair follicles, it is even more difficult to run on light-colored hair.
              Which contradicts what I posted on this thread.

To add to that, I don't trust the NSAC any way.
              Last edited by _Maxi; 04-26-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

You said hair is more accurate. It was you that didn't understand by the looks of it.

Comment

You LITERALLY SAID...HAIR TESTS ARE MORE ACCURATE THEN URINE TESTS......

Comment

Edit:

did you not make this post????

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      You LITERALLY SAID...HAIR TESTS ARE MORE ACCURATE THEN URINE TESTS......
                      Conspiracy theory incoming.........

Comment

Working...
                      X