Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Needs To Be Cleared or Suspended!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clenelo Wrapbuterstall. Cleared even before investigated, this is just a ****ing joke.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      that is ASSUMING, he is guilty

lets assume that he is

will that REALLY make any difference whatsoever to the outcome of that fight?

obviously, this (and all such cases) should be fully investigated, and imho the boxer who is attempting to clear his name should foot the bill..... but Sanchez should smarten up and stop being so melodramatic

a week ago he was pleading Canelo to stand in front of Golovkin, now he wants to cancel the fight..... not a good look

he should want Golovkin to punish Canelo and KHTFO, that way everyone gets paid..... like you said, why should Golovkin miss out on this opportunity when he didn't do anything wrong?
      He wants an investigation of a possible cheater. You're saying this isn't a good thing to want? You really think he wants the fight cancelled LOL? After all this training? Give me a break. Investigate red balls, he'll be cleared no matter what, even if he's guilty, and the fight will go on. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
        What do you mean? VADA testing has started. For every imposed test Gennady has to be tested too. Once Canelo gets the WBC again, he automatically is enrolled in 365 CBP shall he want to keep the green strap. That rule is for all WBC champs since September 2016 onwards
        Maybe that’s why clenelo started that bull**** with wbc from the gate... so he didn’t have to test 365 CAUSE HE WAS CHEATING. If ggg don’t knock him out I hope charlo gets a hold of him and does perminant damage to this cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          exactly !!

Sanchez should just STFU

whatever happened, will not benefit Canelo

he will not have an unfair advantage, so.....

Abel..... can your boy beat the fat red kid, or not ?

first, pleading with Canelo to stand in front of Golovkin..... now, wanting to burn his/Gennady's payday without stepping in the ring

Abel does not sound very confident to me
          Sooo you’d get in the ring with someone who is obviously on peds? This is a dangerous game without the peds. These guys hands are weapons. So now you add extra firepower. Now it’s extra dangerous. unnecessarily dangerous. It’s not a matter of confidence it’s a matter of protection and integrity. Which I’m sure you’re a fan of clenelo so I assume you lack both. Smh at the dummygraphic on this topic. “It won’t help him” lol stfu have you taken clenbuterol cause I assure you it helps A LOT also helps A lot to mask any steroids he could be on. But yeaaaa it ain’t gonna help him at all lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
            Agreed, this BS needs to stop.
            Fight for last belt and retire.
            These golden boi cheating scums have no shame.
            LMAO! In other words: Don't fight the best try to unify & leave cuz that's as good as it will get for lil g! LOL....You lil g fans are SHOOK! That's right leave cuz its #Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Yeah, that food contamination claim is total BS. I don't buy it. He was caught cheating and should be punished.
              But the whole point is to get a pay-day & I'm sure team lil g don't want to lose out on that pay....

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                I agree, Sanchez needs to think about what's best for GGG. Clenelo can look somewhere else for a payday, Sanchez isn't going to starve.
                There is no other place for that pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Alabama Man View Post
                  Fight him and get your biggest (?) payday or dont and be the bigger man then canelo. Im fine either way.
                  I agree. Get the ball rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    That is correct. Give Canelo a chance to do further tests and prove he is clean, or he gets banned and we get Golovkin vs Saunders or Charlo.
                    Yes, and maybe even fine Canelo after the fight for the stuff that was found in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      But the whole point is to get a pay-day & I'm sure team lil g don't want to lose out on that pay....
                      You fail right there. Now your opinion on this means nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X