Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Needs To Be Cleared or Suspended!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
    I dont understand why you trying to defend Canelo when nobody, not you, not wbc has proof he is clean, but we do have that he is dirty. I hope is a misunderstanding, and going back to your 80 days, canelo is so heavy, and he knew he was fighting may 5, they just waited longer to sign and finalize as to give less advantage to ggg, that he needs, IMO, a 4 month camp(I believe they start with a diet and morning jogs). Dont defend something you have no idea about, you are not a doctor and even if you were, you dont have insight of their camp.
    Canelo been giving blood for a hot minute. Pac afraid of needles doe and made a fuss of 14 days out with testing... yet you contextually 80 days out.

What’s the cutoff difference in benefit from 80 days vs 14 days? One guy has been consistent with Advanced Drug Testing where the other was schooled by Floyd regarding testing

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
      Canelo been giving blood for a hot minute. Pac afraid of needles doe and made a fuss of 14 days out with testing... yet you contextually 80 days out.

What’s the cutoff difference in benefit from 80 days vs 14 days? One guy has been consistent with Advanced Drug Testing where the other was linked by Floyd?
      You are talking about two different things and funny you mentioned the needle issue, I am cover in tattoos and train boxing and muay thai, I cant stand to look at those shows where people inject themselves and when I do my physical I have to look away since the needle scares the crap out of me , go figure, so it is possible to be afraid of them. Now, we are talking about Canelo, not Pac, and remember , technology and medicine is so advanced that our broke self's have no idea what they can or cant do. You do know chepo's family own carnicerias right? everybody has known for years the meat has clenbuterol, so you think Canelo was eating some tacos and was like" umm should I?hell yeah!!" not thinking about the meat? This people fight and compete at the highest level so they know whats up. I am not saying Canelo is guilty of "juicing" but he is most definitely guilty of having an illegal substance in his system, and that you can argue. Lets hope he is clean clean(not pay people) and may the best fighter win.

Comment

I'm always surprised at the arguments of "the drug isn't this type of PED or that type". If something is banned for a sport, then you don't take it. You don't chance it ingesting potentially contaminated meat, either (especially if your handler's own the slaughterhouse that's bringing you your meat--which no doubt, they're not using cattle injected with that garbage). If by some miracle it was the meat, he should just take the stupid hair follicle test which I read goes back 6 months and clear his name. This argument could be ended in about a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
          I'm always surprised at the arguments of "the drug isn't this type of PED or that type". If something is banned for a sport, then you don't take it. You don't chance it ingesting potentially contaminated meat, either (especially if your handler's own the slaughterhouse that's bringing you your meat--which no doubt, they're not using cattle injected with that garbage). If by some miracle it was the meat, he should just take the stupid hair follicle test which I read goes back 6 months and clear his name. This argument could be ended in about a day.
          I heard about the hair testing for other types of drugs, I dont know if it might work for this. I wonder if someone pulls a hair or finds a hair of canelo could test it(if not given voluntarily the test is void since they can claim is not his so whatever) but if it can be tested, give your hair and lets all move on,(unless you are hiding something).

Comment

That would be madness, but I can honestly say if I saw someone giving an interview and someone else ran by and tried to pluck a hair for testing, I wouldn't be able to contain laughter.
            I heard about the hair testing for other types of drugs, I dont know if it might work for this. I wonder if someone pulls a hair or finds a hair of canelo could test it(if not given voluntarily the test is void since they can claim is not his so whatever) but if it can be tested, give your hair and lets all move on,(unless you are hiding something).

Comment

I dont understand. This events are once a year, everybody,will suffer if it gets cancelled, from networks, vegas,airlines, to security guards, arena employees etc,etc, I mean everybody. It is a very hard call and I am sure they also think they can still beat Canelo. The way you speak is very asinine.
              Does Abel care about punishing cheaters or doesn't he?

If in the end he's just going to whore himself out because of the money then he should just keep his mouth shut.

Comment

what "investigation"? the WBC's "doctor" from Craigslist already cleared him of any wrongdoing.

Clenelo Alvawraps got caught popping Clen pills and cyclyng off.

Sanchez needs to stand on principle and withdraw from this tainted fight. unless money is more important than his fighter.

"consistent with meat contamination" means its either food or low levels consistent with the substance leaving the system on its own.

has Clenelo provided the source of this mystery meat? where is this restaurant? have meat from this source been examined? who gives a fck about any of these questions when you're the corrupt WBC thirsty for those Clenelo sanctioning fees.

Comment

Give a few more clinical test under close/unnamed analysists and give it a few weeks. They’ll find the truth out. But will money supercede principle?!?!. Test will only show and the wrong people will ever know. And thats the show folks!!!!!

Comment

What about Pretty Boy Floyd, who failed multiple drug tests that was swept under the rug. What a joke!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                      stacking judges stacking hand raps catch weights, fighting undersized opponents and now PED'S red balls has cheated in every aspect of the game and needs to be banned for life . as for Triple GGG and sanchez they need to pull out of this fiasco and fight BJS for the unified title to hell with red balls let him try to get charlo or jacobs
                      Quit crying you little biitch! 😆

Comment

Working...
                      X