Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Last Fight Showed Nobody Has Skill Set To Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Last Fight Showed Nobody Has Skill Set To Beat Me!

WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) believes his last fight made a huge statement to the critics. Wilder collided in the ring with undefeated Cuban challenger Luis Ortiz (28-1, 24 KOs) at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't go that far. There's still a guy out there named Joshua

Comment

You managed to knock over a 40 year old, after he had run out of gas. That hardly makes you Ali.

Comment

Delusional. This clown doesn't realise he was seconds away from being stopped and was getting outboxed.

Comment

Don’t mind this guy but hes beyond delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Delusional. This clown doesn't realise he was seconds away from being stopped and was getting outboxed.
            And because it was in NY got extra time to recoup....

Comment

I'll give him this, skill set wise Ortiz may be a better all around technical boxer than Joshua (right now, not in a year or two), but Ortiz is "more than likely in his early 40's", so it's not the same matchup that Wilder would have with AJ's speed, power and being able to cut off the ring like he does. That being said, Wilder had his nasty cold the final week of camp leading up to the fight and came in light and not fully healthy, so it does posit that Wilder could have a pretty decent fighting chance with Joshua. Still going with Joshua. Will be interesting to see how they both hold up when each one lands clean.

Comment

Damn too many hating ass motherfuccers on here!
                I'm not a Wilder fan and I was going for Ortiz but you gotta give props where props is due.
                All you salty motherfuccers on here were saying before the fight that Ortiz was gonna knock out Wilder and blah blah blah...
                Now that Wilder knocked out Ortiz you fools are saying Ortiz ran out of gas, he's in his 40's, and all kinds of bullshet!
                Do you motherfuccers ever admit you were wrong and give props where props is due?
                You hating ass biitches! You motherfuccers are worst than ho-es!
                Coward ass motherfuccers!

Comment

"You only just managed to beat a 40 year old! How can you say that you're any good when you struggled so badly with a guy that was 50 years old? I can't believe that Wilder thinks he can beat Joshua when he struggled against 70 year old Ortiz!"

People getting way too caught up on Ortiz's age and ignoring his other qualities, such as his power, his superior skills, the fact that he's a southpaw in a division where that's extremely rare, the fact that he has a history of juicing etc. Even if he were actually 100 years old, that doesn't change that he was still an extremely dangerous fighter. Klitschko was over 40 too when he fought Joshua.

Comment

Quit hating on Deontay! What the fucc was 10 extra seconds gonna give him in this fight? He beat Ortiz fair and square. If Ortiz hadn’t got knocked down at the end of the 5th round Wilder would have finished him!

Comment

Working...
                    X