Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is in my top 3 of all time let the hate begin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    how is he best of his era if he never beat the other greats of his era(when it mattered) you can't stand on the sidelines then join the game after its done. thats what he did and he didn't look particularly great doing it either. barely got by old hoya, got beat up by old cotto, nearly got ko'd by old mosley, and old pac landed almost all the clean shots when they fought. after castillo beat him he swore off prime fighters. in reality hes on that level but beating a bunch of old guys for a long time tricked some people. some people were more impressed the more he cherry picked it really is quite strange. imagine if mikey waited till loma, crawford, and spence were over the hill and then beat them. hey hes better than floyd!!!
    Damn you have to be the most delusional person here LOL.

If he isnt the best of his era then who is it? It can't be pacquiao, lets look at his "impressive" wins.

Erik morales: Beat him immediately after a one sided Loss.

De la hoya: LOL fought at a weight class de la hoya hasnt made in 8 years

Ricky hatton: knocked out by TBE, then looked like **** in his next fight.

Cotto: got destroyed by margarito, then fought him after a controversial and unconvincing win against clottey and at a catchweight.

Margarito: fought him 1 fight removed from getting destroyed by mosley and at a catchweight.

Mosley: he fought him on a winless streak after ducking him initially LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Damn you have to be the most delusional person here LOL.

If he isnt the best of his era then who is it? It can't be pacquiao, lets look at his "impressive" wins.

Erik morales: Beat him immediately after a one sided Loss.

De la hoya: LOL fought at a weight class de la hoya hasnt made in 8 years

Ricky hatton: knocked out by TBE, then looked like **** in his next fight.

Cotto: got destroyed by margarito, then fought him after a controversial and unconvincing win against clottey and at a catchweight.

Margarito: fought him 1 fight removed from getting destroyed by mosley and at a catchweight.

Mosley: he fought him on a winless streak after ducking him initially LOL

oh so floyd is the best era by default? not by his own accomplishments or by beating great fighters himself. doesnt that prove my whole he hung around on the outside while everyone else fought and then decided to fight when they were over the hill argument?

Comment

ok but those aren't great wins. do you know what a great win is? hint: its not baldomir, a lightweight moving up 2 weight divisions or a 39 year old mosley. those are decent wins. he has no win like leonard over hearns, benitez, or duran(greats in their prime not old guys). im just looking for the great wins over prime fighters. not the ok wins and not old guys like i said.

Duran was moving up two weight classes. Benitez? Hearns is a good win, not great.

You can argue that the from 1998-2015 there were no great fighters. But Floyd constantly fought the best out there. Numerous, NUMEROUS fights against p4p guys. Without a doubt the best resume of the last 20 years.

Corrales was a great win. Zab was a great win. JMM was a great win. Cry that he moved up two divisions, but he did ko #2 p4p behind Floyd in his next fight at ww. Mosley was considered and ranked as the better ww an the harder opponent. He took it and humiliated him. Then came the excuses.

Canelo was a great win. Guy damn near 40 humiliated a top p4p fighter in his prime who was much bigger.

Still, hate on! I like that you don't let silly little facts like always fighting the best get in the way of your opinions. But that is why they are called opinions. While Floyd always fighting the very best and always beating the best is a FACT. That is what history already says.

Comment

oh so floyd is the best era by default? not by his own accomplishments or by beating great fighters himself. doesnt that prove my whole he hung around on the outside while everyone else fought and then decided to fight when they were over the hill argument?
          I just proved to you that Pedquiao waited for those fighters to LOSE and IMMEDIATELY fight them at CATCHWEIGHTS.

Then again im talking to an idiot who thinks pac landed more clean punches against floyd and called him old despite being 2 years younger LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
            Duran was moving up two weight classes. Benitez? Hearns is a good win, not great.

You can argue that the from 1998-2015 there were no great fighters. But Floyd constantly fought the best out there. Numerous, NUMEROUS fights against p4p guys. Without a doubt the best resume of the last 20 years.

Corrales was a great win. Zab was a great win. JMM was a great win. Cry that he moved up two divisions, but he did ko #2 p4p behind Floyd in his next fight at ww. Mosley was considered and ranked as the better ww an the harder opponent. He took it and humiliated him. Then came the excuses.

Canelo was a great win. Guy damn near 40 humiliated a top p4p fighter in his prime who was much bigger.

Still, hate on! I like that you don't let silly little facts like always fighting the best get in the way of your opinions. But that is why they are called opinions. While Floyd always fighting the very best and always beating the best is a FACT. That is what history already says.
            judah was a great win he says....

you can argue there were no great fighters in a 17 year period? why not make it 70 years just to be safe for floyd?

duran was not moving up 2 weight classes. pac was ranked above mosley.

how can you make an accurate analysis if you don't know anything factually? you think an old mosley is a great win because he was ranked on the p4p list? you know who else was on the p4p list? adrien broner.

Comment

I just proved to you that Pedquiao waited for those fighters to LOSE and IMMEDIATELY fight them at CATCHWEIGHTS.

Then again im talking to an idiot who thinks pac landed more clean punches against floyd and called him old despite being 2 years younger LOL

you didn't prove anything. you said words. they didn't make a lot of sense but they were words i grant you that. you spun those words into something that i guess you consider an argument, but once again this isn't about pac. i told you to name me the great wins that floyd had twice now and you have come back both times talking about pac. just name the historic wins he had against guys who were at their best. don't talk about pac or some of his catchweight fights cause we can do the same exact thing with floyd. i just want to know how you become the best of an era. seems like you are saying its by waiting for others to lose and then jumping up on the podium. your anti pac arguments are so easily used against floyd himself. pac waited until they lost...um hello floyd vs pac??? pac fought at catchweights um hello floyd vs marquez and canelo. just name me the great wins floyd had please. why are you stalling?

Comment

judah was a great win he says....

you can argue there were no great fighters in a 17 year period? why not make it 70 years just to be safe for floyd?

duran was not moving up 2 weight classes. pac was ranked above mosley.

how can you make an accurate analysis if you don't know anything factually? you think an old mosley is a great win because he was ranked on the p4p list? you know who else was on the p4p list? adrien broner.
                Pac was ranked above Mosley but ducked Mosley LOL

Pac refused to fight Floyd in March because of drug testing, he backed out not Floyd LOL.

Who was he supposed to fight?

Comment

you didn't prove anything. you said words. they didn't make a lot of sense but they were words i grant you that. you spun those words into something that i guess you consider an argument, but once again this isn't about pac. i told you to name me the great wins that floyd had twice now and you have come back both times talking about pac. just name the historic wins he had against guys who were at their best. don't talk about pac or some of his catchweight fights cause we can do the same exact thing with floyd. i just want to know how you become the best of an era. seems like you are saying its by waiting for others to lose and then jumping up on the podium.

So wins against genaro hernandez (undefeated in his weight class for years), Corrales, castillo twice, Hatton when he was undefeated, beating an undefeated canelo when he was 36, countless of other ranked p4p fighters and world champions isn't impressive?

Like who else was he supposed to fight? Pedquiao was ducking him.

But I guess you're more impressed by pedquiao fighting guys immediately after they lose LOL

Comment

Pac was ranked above Mosley but ducked Mosley LOL

Pac refused to fight Floyd in March because of drug testing, he backed out not Floyd LOL.

Who was he supposed to fight?
                    rankings are not made based on who you believe ducked the other. if they were made like that how do you explain floyd being #1?

he did not back out. you could easily say floyd backed out. they didnt reach an agreement but you are spinning it and this is irrelevant because we found out what happened later. 40 million flat offer! the bigges duck in boxing history. the you called my bluff good job pac. you of course always ignore this part and only focus on the first part even though the second part disproves the first oh well. keep your head in the sand!

Comment

rankings are not made based on who you believe ducked the other. if they were made like that how do you explain floyd being #1?

he did not back out. you could easily say floyd backed out. they didnt reach an agreement but you are spinning it and this is irrelevant because we found out what happened later. 40 million flat offer! the bigges duck in boxing history. the you called my bluff good job pac. you of course always ignore this part and only focus on the first part even though the second part disproves the first oh well. keep your head in the sand!
                      Pacquiao ducked Mosley that is a fact

Pedquiao backed out in 2010 because of DRUG TESTING, FREDDIE ROACH EVEN ADMITTED IT.

Pedquiao ducked him again in 2012, pac initially wanted to fight an opponent on may 5th when Floyd was going to prison but once he got the sentenced pushed back Bob arum made EXCUSES that pedquiao couldn't fight on may 5th. They needed time to heal a cut and needed to build a stadium! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X