Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: No Challenge Too Big for Mikey Garcia, Not Even Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s right. Mikey need to move up. As far from Lomachenko as possible. This poor guy is so scared of him, he can’t even put sentences together when speaking of Loma, his voice is shaking. That’s OK though, no shame, considering who Loma is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      “I wanna take challenges because that’s the only way that I’ll be remembered. You know, if I take easier fights it doesn’t – people won’t give you the recognition. People won’t accept you as a champion. But if you take on the biggest challenges available, people will always love you for that.” M.Garcia.

You have two belts in two divisions and not a single credible win fam! you turned down Cotto! Linares! Easter! FOH!
      I get it but come on man. The guy Sergey was much better than the dude Easter. Easter is lucky to even have the title. Mikey’s not ducking that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by steven_z View Post
        That’s right. Mikey need to move up. As far from Lomachenko as possible. This poor guy is so scared of him, he can’t even put sentences together when speaking of Loma, his voice is shaking. That’s OK though, no shame, considering who Loma is.
        Loma is an ant next to Mikey.

Comment

Boy. promoters don't care what happens to their guys. Mikie would get destroyed by Spence. Brook would destroy Mikie at WW and on and on.

Comment

I think there are plenty of top welters Mikey could possibly beat. I don't believe Spence is 1 of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
              Yes " yes" So Danny can make him a highlight reel !!! Like he did to Morales and Rios!!!
              So your saying that Mickey is in the same class as those 2 guys wow. Mickey would put both of those guys on his highlight reel also. Rios a punching bag with eyes. Morales tainted meat washed up fighter. Ok 👌 sure what ever you say. Wow. Garcia got these fan boys shook you idiots don't even make any sense any more. Total bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I don’t like to persuade fighters to duck a fight, but in this instance I will. Don’t fight spence right away. Build yourself first physically before fighting someone like him at 147.
                he will never fight spence right away. its all talk. he might not even fight spence at all lol. by the time he's ready to move up to 147, im sure spence is long gone up to a higher weight division.

Comment

even if he's name dropping he makes guys like Thurman, Danny and Porter all look like some hoes.

Comment

Kell brook would have Chocolate brownies ready for you

Comment

Watched an interview by Robert Garcia he states Mayweather wanted no part of Mikey , wonder why ? Could it be he's not a slow footed face first whom are easy to counter

Comment

Working...
                      X