Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Fight Hurd - But Lara is Horrible, Difficult To Sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Fight Hurd - But Lara is Horrible, Difficult To Sell

Former IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (37-2, 26 KOs) is hungry for a world title shot at junior middleweight. Brook, after suffering back to back defeats, made his debut at 154-pounds two weeks ago with a second round demolition of Sergey Rabchenko in Sheffield. Now Brook is scouting all of the world champions in his new weight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He knows Lara would break his face for sure(see Lara-Angulo)!

Comment

Brook vs khan

Brook vs Khan 😎

Comment

brook found his voice again

Comment

This guy is the biggest clown in boxing aside from Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Brook's all talk.

Comment

Brook salivates at fighting Sadam Ali or retired old Cotto. Trout or Bundrage would be good too.

Comment

Found this old gif I made and was wondering how I could use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper
                  Brook wants the easiest fights.
                  Lmao, do you even watch boxing? Brook fought the two most avoiding boogymen in the sport, ggg and Errol Spence, and now wants to fight another guy nobody wants to fight which is jermall charlo.. (sarcastic reply)

Comment

this guy does not love his eye sight. that is for sure. He is big in UK and understand his limitations. How about fighting Liam Smith and AMir Kahn . Hav emoney in Bank and then fkin retire

Comment

Working...
                    X