Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Fight Hurd - But Lara is Horrible, Difficult To Sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’ll be retired soon

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
      Lmao, do you even watch boxing? Brook fought the two most avoiding boogymen in the sport, ggg and Errol Spence, and now wants to fight another guy nobody wants to fight which is jermall charlo.. (sarcastic reply)
      That maybe, but at 154 he is cherry picking.

Comment

it be good if hurd only follows lara once and when lara starts back pedaling, then hurd stands in the middle of the ring flapping his arms like a chicken and trying to shame the runner into a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
          I agree with all except the boring part. I will have fun watching Swift miss.

Comment

I agree with Ganondorf

I look forward to Hurd getting defused in unspectacular fashion

a fashion that I will enjoy watching

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              I agree with Ganondorf

I look forward to Hurd getting defused in unspectacular fashion

a fashion that I will enjoy watching
              Thanks, homie. I would be remiss if I didn't mention Lara's power too. He has enough there to rearrange Perro's face and drop Trout so I wouldn't dismiss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                Thanks, homie. I would be remiss if I didn't mention Lara's power too. He has enough there to rearrange Perro's face and drop Trout so I wouldn't dismiss it.

yea, the more frustrated/desperate/reckless Hurd gets, the more cleaner shots will land

Comment

"He's negative, he's a horrible awkward fighter. He knows how to get a win, but he's horrible, he's not a crowd-pleasing fighter. It would be difficult to sell. I'm in boxing for fights that would sell and be exciting, and he's not really there," Brook said.

I agree 100% with Brook. Lara is a DEPRESSING LOUD-MOUTH COWARD. Boring to see, very aggravating. He thinks other fighters are "afraid" of fighting him lol, but the only thing they are afraid of, is wasting the opportunity of fighting someone who would bring at least twice the money for fighting him as opposed to Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Looking for a crowd-pleasing fighter @ 154? Say NO MORE, and simply say GALLIMORE! Kell Brook vs. Nathaniel Gallimore! Make It Haappen!
                    I couldn’t agree more! Has Nate fought again since he stopped Deloach? Man he was/is on a roll after beating that Sampson Lewkowicz(sp) prospect from the DR named Jaison something m. Jaison Rosario? Anyways I could be wrong but I think Gallimore was the underdog in that fight and he stopped him and he was also the B side/underdog against Deloach and he stopped him as well. Gallimore isn’t real polished as far as his boxing skills go but he seems to make up for that by being tough as hell with a damn good chin and an unshakable confidence. I’ve noticed he is impossible to intimidate. Even when his opponent hurts him early he does not show any signs of mental weakness or self doubt. Fun fighter to watch. I’ve enjoyed rooting for him the last couple years and I’d love to see him be able to make some decent money and have success against whichever big name guy he finally gets matched up with at 154. I think on TBRB he is ranked like #5 or #6 at 154

Comment

Originally posted by ilikebiketython View Post
                      i couldn’t agree more! Has nate fought again since he stopped deloach? Man he was/is on a roll after beating that sampson lewkowicz(sp) prospect from the dr named jaison something m. Jaison rosario? Anyways i could be wrong but i think gallimore was the underdog in that fight and he stopped him and he was also the b side/underdog against deloach and he stopped him as well. Gallimore isn’t real polished as far as his boxing skills go but he seems to make up for that by being tough as hell with a damn good chin and an unshakable confidence. I’ve noticed he is impossible to intimidate. Even when his opponent hurts him early he does not show any signs of mental weakness or self doubt. Fun fighter to watch. I’ve enjoyed rooting for him the last couple years and i’d love to see him be able to make some decent money and have success against whichever big name guy he finally gets matched up with at 154. I think on tbrb he is ranked like #5 or #6 at 154
                      war gallimore!

Comment

Working...
                      X