Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd make a comeback to fight Mikey Garcia??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Floyd make a comeback to fight Mikey Garcia??

We all know Floyd wants to fight again and he's just looking for the right opponent. I don't believe in any of that UFC rumors, he'll never step into the octagon against any top level MMA fighter. Spence at 147? No, that's too much of a risky fight, I don't see Floyd being interested in a match-up against Spence.

Mikey Garcia at 140 or at a catch weight. Mikey would take the fight in a heartbeat. It would be a big fight and I think this is Floyd's best option at this point if he wants to fight again against a top level fighter, win and make some good money.
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 03-12-2018, 12:20 AM.

Nah brahhh

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      We all know Floyd wants to fight again and he's just looking for the right opponent. I don't believe in any of that UFC rumors, he'll never step into the octagon against any top level MMA fighter. Spence at 147? No, that's too much of a risky fight, I don't see Floyd being interested in a match-up against Spence.

Mikey Garcia at 140 or at a catch weight. Mikey would take the fight in a heartbeat. It would be a big fight and I think this is Floyd's best option at this point if he wants to fight again against a top level fighter, win and make some good money.
      so it will be just like boxing then. the rumored opponent is cm punk. a guy who is not an mma fighter. this is just what floyd does. he looks for an easy mark. next he will dominate pro tennis by beating an 80 year old rod laver. see proved im the best! hey floyd why dont you play federer? nah i'm on to pro basketball and im gonna play bill russell!
      Last edited by daggum; 03-12-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Floyd should just stop fighting .stop spending so much money and make smart investments.losing by stepping back in d ring can tarnish his legacy.right now he's at bo Jackson Michael Jordan Joe Montana status.dont mess that up buddy.

Comment

I don't think he is coming back. He is too old and past prime and smart enough to know it. He won't risk his perfect record against a top 5 PFP boxer. I don't believe he will fight any top MMA fighters under their rules either. He is an attention junkie and likes to have fans talking about him even in retirement.

Comment

Floyd should never return. 50-0 is the perfect mark. hopefully he stays gone.

Comment

Hopefully he stays gone so we dont have to talk about him no more and watch his boring styles of fights that he brings.

Comment

Although i would like to see Jeff Horn knock him out. Wouldnt that look great with his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

Floyd isn't even thinking of heading back to the gym to prepare to fight for anything less than a guaranteed $100m. He literally doesn't need the money; if the rumors on everything are true, he's sitting on at least $500m.

Mikey Garcia isn't going to generate the type of business needed to get Floyd's $100m, so I doubt the fight happens.

Floyd's 41 years old, the physical tools are clearly in slippage now, and he's had good people around him making sure that his business was handled in a proper way.

He's not coming back

Comment

The only way Mayweather would ever fight again is if he is guaranteed at least $100 million. Doesn't matter if it is boxing or MMA. Probably would be better if it was MMA. Then he wouldn't have to worry about his legacy, losing in MMA ain't boxing.

I do not see anyone who could get enough people interested to make Floyd even think for half a second about coming back to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X