Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Only the "greats" hold four divisions.

That garbage...

Yeah, Morales, Márquez, Pacquiao, García, González, Floyd, De la Hoya.

That garbage is the exception

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      That's what I'm saying. It's even harder than this thread suggests.
      Yeah.

How many fighters of Japan, Puerto Rico , Cuba, Argentina, Tailandia, U.K did what García did this night?

Comment

Future 5 weight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Future 5 weight champ.
          His top will be super featherweight.

Afroamericans and mexicans are the Kings of the múltiples titles in different divisions

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            How many U.K fighters won 4 belts in different división? 0.
            ROFL you are so insecure, you take boxing so seriously like it's a religion for you. Your people can ONLY succeed in the lower weight divisions of boxing, whilst being on PEDs. Mexicans are irrelevant in literally everything else in life... outside of crime statistics of course.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
              ROFL you are so insecure, you take boxing so seriously like it's a religion for you. Your people can ONLY succeed in the lower weight divisions of boxing, whilst being on PEDs. Mexicans are irrelevant in literally everything else in life... outside of crime statistics of course.
              Jajajaja I'm the insecure and then you are talking racist sh.it about a complete country? You are a sh.it.

Lower weights? We had champs in all divisions except heavy and Cruiser.

Actually 2 champs of the 4 possibles in 168 are mexicans.

But learn, idiot , animal, boxing is about box, skills, not a weight contest.

Ricardo López was better boxer than most of the champs in heavyweight división..

Still crying . Crazy kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                But but mikey ducking wilder tho!
                I agree 100%

Comment

Mikey is a beast but the 4 division thing is starting to lose more and more luster. It's more so about the competition, and for.him it's still lacking. I think this was his toughest opponent to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    This guy made history.

Only Márquez and Pacquiao won titles in 126, 130, 135 and 140 pounds.

Only Márquez and Morales won 4 belts in the history of mexican boxing, now García is with them in the podium.
                    And I believe only the 4th fighter in history to win titles in 4 divisions undefeated. The others being ODLH, Mayweather and Chocolatito.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      Mikey is a beast but the 4 division thing is starting to lose more and more luster. It's more so about the competition, and for.him it's still lacking. I think this was his toughest opponent to date.
                      Salido is a way better rival than Lepinets.

Only.Marquez and García had a soft day against a primera Salido.

Comment

Working...
                      X