Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Wins Grueling Decision Over Scott Quigg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good fight. Valdez takes his hits but just stays with it. Quigg did all he could. Looked like there was going to be a time that he got a 2nd wind but Valdez broke his nose and that went out the window

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      What was the official score? I had this fight on mute while also watching Garcia-Lipinets
      117-111 for 2 judges and 118-110 for Valdez

Comment

• love valdez, maybe my favorite fighter right now

Comment

• Fun a$$ fight & both cats looking like they was in a hell of a fight. Respect to both guys. Great W for Valdez.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            quiggs thinking brain was not enough
            He definitely isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              How you like my Valdez-Quigg scorecard?
              I wasn't in this thread too much and was mainly watching Sho. How'd you score it

Comment

• Pathetic scorecards. Valdez nicked it but much closer than that. Very biased espn commentary that was pro-Valdez. Mark Kriegel was particularly embarrasing with his praise of everything Valdez did- he has no business doing play-by-play in the fight game.

Comment

• Quigg should've pulled out of the fight. He was badly weigh drained and Valdez fought a shell.

Quigg at 100% easily beats this guy

Comment

• Last two fights he's been struggling, it's inevitable he'll lose. But I like the dude. Seems like a cool person, fan friendly style.

Comment

• Two great fights on tonight. Boxing grew a little because of this night

Comment

Working...
                      X