No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Wins Grueling Decision Over Scott Quigg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Andy Ruiz look like that homie who try to touch your dick one night or something weird or gay like that & you can't hang with him no more now.
    LMAO that is EXACTLY what he looks like

Comment

its a fuking monsoon over there.

Comment

Valdez by decision for me but hoping for an all out war. I'm just hoping Ricky Hatton has been brought back to do Quigg's Ring walk.

Quite possibly the best and most cringeworthy boxing entrance ever. For those who (for some reason) haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypfkvVrHQho

Comment

is this baseball with this rain delay LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
            Valdez by decision for me but hoping for an all out war. I'm just hoping Ricky Hatton has been brought back to do Quigg's Ring walk.

Quite possibly the best and most cringeworthy boxing entrance ever. For those who (for some reason) haven't seen it:

That's what I'm expecting, too, war! I go with Valdez to stop Quigg.

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post

That **** of Quigg is a cheater

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                That's what I'm expecting, too, war! I go with Valdez to stop Quigg.
                When the fight schedule for New Year & Spring was announced, this was best bet for a FOTY candidate. Hoping to see everything that makes an epic fight: knockdowns, passion, resilience, controversy and bloodshed.

Comment

Valdez has been hitting much more lately, at bad times too...in between his shots.

Quigg has to throw more punches than he did in his last big fight against Frampton. I do think that fight provides him with some good experience for the style of Valdez

Comment

I wonder how much Quigg weighs right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      I wonder how much Quigg weighs right now.
                      But nobody is talking about that because Quigg is not mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X