• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Oh hell that was a monster body shot
      Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Great shot.
      Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      Someone needs a liver transplant...
      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Damn. Perfect hook to the liver.
      The body shot stoppage is my favorite , there is nothing like a well placed one that delayed reaction is thing of beauty.

Comment

• Should be starting soon. A couple minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Nah. I will be doing Valdez-Quigg next. You can critique my scoring there too.
          Keep it up my friend. I was recently travelling back from France in the early hours and had enough bandwidth to refresh my boxingscene page but not enough to stream the fight (Garcia-Rios).

Having constant debate and scoring in between rounds is a life blood to pure boxing fans who don't have access to stream at the time.

Thankfully tonight I have Garcia on my television and Valdez- Quigg on my laptop so need to worry.

Keep going with round by round updates.

Comment

• What was the curtain for? He thought people would throw beer? LOL

Comment

• Lol, have you ever seen a more plastic and nervous smile than on Quigg. Dude looks uncomfortable as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
                Keep it up my friend. I was recently travelling back from France in the early hours and had enough bandwidth to refresh my boxingscene page but not enough to stream the fight (Garcia-Rios).

Having constant debate and scoring in between rounds is a life blood to pure boxing fans who don't have access to stream at the time.

Thankfully tonight I have Garcia on my television and Valdez- Quigg on my laptop so need to worry.

Keep going with round by round updates.
                Hey let me know as soon as round 1 begins in the Garcia-Lipinets fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  What was the curtain for? He thought people would throw beer? LOL
                  Raining...........

Comment

• war valdez

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Hey let me know as soon as round 1 begins in the Garcia-Lipinets fight.
                      No problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X