Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Team Golovkin is so upset...why don't they just withdraw from the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    It's guys like me calling Canelo nanes. I've called him a cheater over weight but not on this issue. Yet. His camp is angry because the fight may get cancelled. That's the main reason. There has to be a proper investigation done for sure. If Canelo is innocent it will come out when the hair sample results comes back.
    Yes, plenty of time so no panic on this!

Comment

Millions of dollars for the fighter and promotor, gone.
      The Sanctioning bodies are OK with the fight.
      The could get sued for damages.
      They may get stripped of the title.
      They would never be able to fight in Vegas again.
      Public pressure.
      An eady solution is for Canelo to give a hair sample and clear the air once and for all. If the sample comes back clean all this is forgotten.
      So basically Team Golovkin is putting money over principles?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I can't name a boxer who doesn't.. 🤔

Comment

If the hair test comes back that Canelo was cheating then they have a big decision to make. I doubt there will be a hair test. The powers that be don't want to take a chance that Canelo won't pass. Canelo should volunteer to take the test and clear this up for the good of the sport. Let's see how that plays out. Do you have a problem with Canelo giving a hair sample??

Comment

So this week there were a lot of critical comments from Abel, Loeffler, and Golovkin towards Canelo.

If they are so angry about the clenbuterol and won't accept Canelo's explanation for what happened then why don't they back their principles to the fullest and simply refuse to go through with the fight?

What's stopping them?
            GGG continuing to fight shows how much balls he has compared to Wilder, who was literally on the first flight back home.

LOL despite the fact that Povetkin had a much better justification for the TRACE (yes, just as tiny as the Clen. found in Canelo) amounts of Meldonium (legal until up to like a few months before the fight)

Wilder *****ed, GGG won't.

Difference between man and bytch

Comment

If the hair test comes back that Canelo was cheating then they have a big decision to make. I doubt there will be a hair test. The powers that be don't want to take a chance that Canelo won't pass. Canelo should volunteer to take the test and clear this up for the good of the sport. Let's see how that plays out. Do you have a problem with Canelo giving a hair sample??
              Lol hair test GTFO there ain't gonna be no damn hair test.

hahahah Canelo ain't gonna go out of his way to incriminate himself, when it's not required as part of the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                Lol hair test GTFO there ain't gonna be no damn hair test.

hahahah Canelo ain't gonna go out of his way to incriminate himself, when it's not required as part of the process.
                Yeah I know that's why I brought it up.

Comment

He is a cheat a needed to Steroids to increase his chances, the failed test saying meat is an excuse, did he not eat the same meat when he fought Khan. Mexican fighters like russian are known throughout the world as drugs cheat that is a fact.

Comment

why withdraw when this is what yall is wishing for them to do so yall can say ggg didnt want the fight. i mean half of yall is already making this rumor that ggg is trying to avoid the rematch LOL.

Comment

So this week there were a lot of critical comments from Abel, Loeffler, and Golovkin towards Canelo.

If they are so angry about the clenbuterol and won't accept Canelo's explanation for what happened then why don't they back their principles to the fullest and simply refuse to go through with the fight?

What's stopping them?
                      Because they never plan on pulling out. They are playing mind games with canelo. I would pull out and fight Jacobs or one of the charlos *** it

Comment

Working...
                      X