Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Manager Did ***** Move, I Made DiBella Relevant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder did what he did for hype and drama! Writing off "Team"-Wilder because of this stunt - is more the girly-man move! Parker did the SAME THING essentially and was PICKED over Wilder! C'mon Hearn, stop disrespecting the major playas who've held it down for YEARS in order to PROTECT your Golden Goose, especially if you have confidence in your fighters skilz and not so much his egg laying abilities......

Comment

Had to have been aardvark meat that caused this problem!

Comment

For Canelo,I was referring to....

Comment

I really don’t get what this whole debate it about. Until Parker’s Joshua fight this is irrelevant. They aren’t going to be negiotiating the next fight now are they?

Comment

I read what Hearn said in response and it was mostly just waffle, [I]"I'll speak to Al....he's old school...Shirely he wants to do things like 30 years ago....I didn't want to meet so I sent my old man".

Basically, he sent his dad, Barry, to stall things.

Comment

Who cares about all this, if AJ beats Parker make the fight

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                So it's confirmed that Windmill is doing the typical B-side ducking move of asking for a 50/50 split. Got it! Thanks for reporting!
                Yea, same as Parker did. Ask for 50-50 to start. That is why it is called negotiation. There are a lot of things to be decided, just as important as the purse split is where the fight is located. It is not ducking. Wilder has been calling out AJ for a while. He was calling out Fury before that, and he straight scared Fury into retirement. Hearn was talking to Wilder's people, said he would get some numbers back to them and go from there, and just disappeared. The 50-50 is a bunch of b.s. and everyone knows it. Trying to justify AJ ducking Wilder with that is straight ******ed. Say you want Wilder to gain more popularity, like he just did, say what something that makes sense. Parker asked for 50-50 and he is getting the fight, but Wilder, no its pointless to even negotiate if he is asking for 50-50.

Comment

Eddie

Eddie earns his payday .😇

Comment

Hearn is right, Al Haymon is the main guy to negotiate with.

Dibella isn't that relevant these days and Finkel.. meh.

Wilder said he wants 50/50 and Finkel says otherwise. Do they even talk to each other?

Comment

Hearn is a disrespectful clown l. Just a rich kid that honestly needs or needed to punches in the face

And just got to where he is because he has a great market and fan base to work with and got a good TV contract when it came up

Hes just trying to save face because he’s been shown on numerous occasions to be a liar and just spinning a narrative that isn’t true

Hope AJ leaves Hearn soon because I don’t think he’s really needed at this point for AJ

And he can focus on taking over American boxing which he’s shown with Danny Jacobs that’s hes doing a great job raising his profile

Comment

Working...
                      X