Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ortiz: Ratings Show There Should Be a Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Ortiz: Ratings Show There Should Be a Wilder Rematch

Recently a story ran on BoxingScene.com in which Luis Ortiz and his manager Jay Jimenez expressed their frustrations with the actions taken after Ortiz badly hurt Deontay Wilder in the 7th round. When the bell sounded to start the 8th round the referee sent Wilder back to his corner to see the doctor which gave the WBC heavyweight champion extra time to clear his head.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder-Joshua or Wilder-Fury would be better.

Comment

If the AJ fight wasn't right around the corner I would agree. I'd watch it again.

Comment

ORTIZ should fight WILDER VS JOSHUA winner.

Comment

I would love to see Miller vs. Ortiz on the undercard of Joshua vs. Wilder! Mr. Hearn, Mr. Haymon, Mr. DiBella, make it happen!!!

Comment

I think Ortiz has to win another fight. IMO AJ/Wilder next. AJ loses, there will be a rematch. If AJ wins, then he fights Miller and then Fury. Then maybe Wilder fights Ortiz again.

Comment

I still think these 2 are evenly matched. If they fought 10 times probably go 5-5

Comment

I'd definitely like to see the fight happening again. It's crazy when Wilder chooses to really punch, he KO's everyone. He should just start doing that after round 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I would love to see Miller vs. Ortiz on the undercard of Joshua vs. Wilder! Mr. Hearn, Mr. Haymon, Mr. DiBella, make it happen!!!
                  Now that's not a bad idea at all.

Its sad b/c Ortiz and his camp have no choice but to say this. Wilder was the only guy in years who was willing to fight him.

Comment

Ortiz earned himself another shot. Just not yet. Joshua-Wilder has to be top priority. Ortiz vs Parker (assuming he loses) or Miller on the undercard. Then winners face each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X