Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter Says Wilder 'Probably' Next, Rejects HBO Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    How did Joshua almost get KO'd by Whyte and Klitschko plus basically get taken the distance by lil Takam with all of this speed and power?

You do realize that Wilder is primarily a counter puncher as well right?
    You’re talking to the 2nd biggest Joshua **** blower on here and he has no credibility commenting on this fight. None, nada, zilch.

Nahmean is numero uno. Boxing fans keep it real. These two just can’t keep it G and they aren't worth responding to. And they’ll tell you that you don’t know boxing if you don’t side with their thinking lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      How did Joshua almost get KO'd by Whyte and Klitschko plus basically get taken the distance by lil Takam with all of this speed and power?

You do realize that Wilder is primarily a counter puncher as well right?
      How do you almost get k.od by Whyte if you are immediately throwing punches back and defending with a high guard ,along with dominating the entire fight ?

Takam is hard to land flush on ,in a crouched position and rolls with punches ,Joshua did more damage to him in rnd 4 than Takams entire career even sending him to the canvas and cutting him up ,he did this with just 20 flush shots . Joshua had trained for a 6'5 tall jabber anyway .

Klitchko ????

Wilder a primary counter puncher ??? No hes not ,and he rarely throws more than 2 punches at a time ....he probes his left to disguise his straight right before opposition can react . Thats not counter punching . He only used counter puncher effectively in the later rnds when Ortiz stopped jabbing .

Do you even watch these fights ? Cry me a river ,you Wilder fanatics ...lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-09-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
        The video I am talking about is the one below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbEL_kQNZUE

From the date of the interview, Joshua was already on the horizon but had not yet won the Olympics. Also, Wilder was in a camp with Klitschko and Steward which is contrary to what you stated in your writeup.

Not sure you and I are watching the same AJ. AJ does not have a counter-punching style. He is an aggressive, come forward and offensive fighter who prefers to punch 1st rather than respond to his opponent's punches. Can we at least be honest about that?

Further, we are going to have to agree to disagree on who has better chance to win. I think Wilder will find AJ before the 12th round expires. I also think Wilder has the better chin. I think Wilder has the bigger heart and confidence.

Last thing, I am all for a Wilder-Ortiz rematch. I did not see how Wilder was losing the entire fight like you did. 1st 4 rounds for me were (3-1 at best or 2-2 Ortiz) then 5 - 6 Wilder, 7-8 Ortiz, 9 Wilder. This is how I scored the fight. Last I checked, fights are for 12 rounds not 4, 7, 9, 10. Wilder also knocked Ortiz out so enough with the excuses on that.

Sorry thats all the time im devoting to this abysmal post !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-09-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Sorry thats all the time im devoting to this abysmal post !
          I am the crackhead now? Ha ha ha... When logic eludes your likes, then you resort to name calling. Get some help, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
            Glad to read this. Let's hope he's being honest.
            When was the last time a promoter was honest?Them two words don't belong in same sentence lol.But I hope Joshua will be man enough to say NOW.Because he is big enough to tell Hearn who he wants to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I mean how do you even propose Wilder get bigger to make this fight a casual fan big fight? Fight Breazeale, Whyte & Kownacki? You think those W's would get the casual fans on his back? You think anyone is gonna start promoting Wilder on the level Joshua has been promoted?
              Nope. It's like Hearn has said over and over...Wilder is Wilder's promoter. He is the one going on TV shows and call-ins and doing appearances without DiBella or Tom Brown or Shelley Finkel handling things for him.

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                AJ does not have a counter-punching style.
                He beat Martin by a counterpunch and knocked down Takam from a counterpunch. He has it in his repertoire.

Joshua has been patient against some of his opponents and then reacts accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                  He beat Martin by a counterpunch and knocked down Takam from a counterpunch. He has it in his repertoire.

Joshua has been patient against some of his opponents and then reacts accordingly.
                  I am not saying he cannot counter-punch. It is not just his style. AJ has a come forward, aggressive style and likes to control the center of the ring. Let's not talk about Charles Martin - he came for a paycheck and his mind was somewhere else. Even AJ seemed bewildered by his lack of heart.

Further, AJ has problems fighting on the back foot and generally looks clueless in defense and movement when he is being walked down - though they have been in few spots. This is one of the ways he will get beat. The match against Wlad showed that AJ does not like to react to what the opponent does. He prefers if the opponent reacts to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    So Wilder's fight was not on PPV but he demands equal spoils? It's an interesting way of thinking.
                    boxing fans should demand the fight the negotiation should be left to whos job it is

Comment

Working...
                    X