Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo Alvarez PED & Fallout Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget this cheating loser, Clenela Alvaroid!!

Comment

• i dont buy any of the lame ass excuses by canelo hes a ****ing cheat what really sucks is i used to be a big fan of his now i hope ggg kicks his drug cheating ass , the mexican fanatic fans dont seem to give a **** what there boxing heroes take as with that prick marquez who was clearly juiced to hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        aahhh ok i see......

what about the pill they gave him?
        No clue. But of all the conspiracy theories this hold least weight. If it was illegal pill why give it then in front of hundreds of media and fans with all kinds of cameras all on you? Especially when you could wait 5 mins go back stage and give it secretly? Plus they are tested so if it were illegal it would show in the post fight tests. And we know he passed those tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          No clue. But of all the conspiracy theories this hold least weight. If it was illegal pill why give it then in front of hundreds of media and fans with all kinds of cameras all on you? Especially when you could wait 5 mins go back stage and give it secretly? Plus they are tested so if it were illegal it would show in the post fight tests. And we know he passed those tests.

Not really directed at this post but

I’m always amazed on no matter what happens to anything associated with GB

You come on here acting like Captain Save a H.oe spinning as hard as you can to put GB or anything associated with them in a positive light

Your constant d.ick riding has no shame

Comment

• It shouldn't be cancelled, GGG is mad an wants to make a statement. He already said he knew Canelo was a cheat but still wants to fight him, that's the kind of man GGG. Let the real champ give this cheat another lesson.

Comment

• That is some breaking news but will probably also be swept under the rug.

When Canelo failed two drugtests, not VADA reported on the issue but Golden Boy came out first to manipulate the media and public with their statement only releasing whats beneficial to them and Canelo, actually only reporting about one test thats in line with contamined meat and not telling us about the second sample that had 10 times the amount of Clenbuterol.

Golden Boys statement:

"As part of the voluntary testing program that Canelo Alvarez insisted on ahead of his May 5 fight, ONE of his results came back positive for trace levels of Clenbuterol, consistent with meat contamination that has impacted dozens of athletes in Mexico over the last years."

As Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

Ok first of all Canelo failed TWO Tests and Golden Boy chopped Dr. Eichners statement and didnt release the following:

"Further investigation is needed to make a final determination" - which the paper states is because "Canelo's Feb. 17 positive sample contained such a higher level than the positive sample collected on Feb. 20."

So Canelos 2nd test on Feb 20th had 60-80 picograms and thats in line with meat contamination but his first sample 3 days earlier on Feb 17th. had 10 times the amount of Clenbuterol, that is 600-800 picograms, here you can see the exact details:

Cyclist Contador for example had 50 picograms in his sample, he also claimed tainted meat and he was banned from the sport.

Lucas Browne was just suspended for Clenbuterol and stripped of his Heavyweight title.

Canelo has this really high amount thats absolutely in line with PED usage of Clenbuterol and gets a free pass?

According to a research lab study a regular PED cycle with Clenbuterol you will show up with around 500-600 picograms. Canelo had 600-800, so he probably took a high dosis.

Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4045696

Clenbuterol used as a PED leaves your system after 4-6 days, which means it cant be detected anymore in blood or urine samples, only a hairtest could provide more facts. Thats also totally in line with Canelos two samples. How would he get 600-800 picograms from meat? It's literally not possible unless he ate a ton of contamined liver just before VADA knocked on his door.

Link: https://www.steroid.com/steroid_detection_times.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                That is some breaking news but will probably also be swept under the rug.

When Canelo failed two drugtests, not VADA reported on the issue but Golden Boy came out first to manipulate the media and public with their statement only releasing whats beneficial to them and Canelo, actually only reporting about one test thats in line with contamined meat and not telling us about the second sample that had 10 times the amount of Clenbuterol.

Golden Boys statement:

"As part of the voluntary testing program that Canelo Alvarez insisted on ahead of his May 5 fight, ONE of his results came back positive for trace levels of Clenbuterol, consistent with meat contamination that has impacted dozens of athletes in Mexico over the last years."

As Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

Ok first of all Canelo failed TWO Tests and Golden Boy chopped Dr. Eichners statement and didnt release the following:

"Further investigation is needed to make a final determination" - which the paper states is because "Canelo's Feb. 17 positive sample contained such a higher level than the positive sample collected on Feb. 20."

So Canelos 2nd test on Feb 20th had 60-80 picograms and thats in line with meat contamination but his first sample 3 days earlier on Feb 17th. had 10 times the amount of Clenbuterol, that is 600-800 picograms, here you can see the exact details:

Cyclist Contador for example had 50 picograms in his sample, he also claimed tainted meat and he was banned from the sport.

Lucas Browne was just suspended for Clenbuterol and stripped of his Heavyweight title.

Canelo has this really high amount thats absolutely in line with PED usage of Clenbuterol and gets a free pass?

According to a research lab study a regular PED cycle with Clenbuterol you will show up with around 500-600 picograms. Canelo had 600-800, so he probably took a high dosis.

Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4045696

Clenbuterol used as a PED leaves your system after 4-6 days, which means it cant be detected anymore in blood or urine samples, only a hairtest could provide more facts. Thats also totally in line with Canelos two samples. How would he get 600-800 picograms from meat? It's literally not possible unless he ate a ton of contamined liver just before VADA knocked on his door.

Link: https://www.steroid.com/steroid_detection_times.php
                You keep saying more then Contador like that means he had a lot in his system. He didn't every test agency and drug expert says he have very little trace and unlike Contador he lives in a country that has meat contamination that's why his case is different and why contador was banned and numerous Mexican athletes or athletes who were in Mexico exposed to the meat werent. It's a major factor that you keep ignoring. Look what drug expert Memo had to say explaining why you see the drop from 1 test to the 2nd. And you saying only 1 test had values consistent with meat contamination. Lie on WADA own website they state values 1ng or lower are in range for meat contamination. The first test had 0.6-0.8ng lower then 1ng. And the second test had 0.06-0.08ng lower 1ng. What the director said isn't that only 1 test is within range for meat contamination you idiot but that since there were 2 test they need to investigate why which Nevada is doing. But your claim yout can't get 0.6-0.8ng from eating is a lie, Victor Conte said those levels are consistent with meat as well as memo. I think they know more then you dummy. And if you couldn't get those levels then why does WADA say lower then 1ng is acceptable for meat contamination. SMH

https://www.am.com.mx/2018/03/07/gen...#ixzz59CFfL8SU

The contamination of Saul Alvarez was due to consume meat, said Angel Guillermo Heredia.

The physical trainer analyzed on his own the concentrations of clenbuterol that the "Canelo" threw in the voluntary tests carried out by the VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) on February 17 and 20 in Jalisco.

The result for the Guadalajara man was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

"When doing a mathematical calculation, taking into account what is the half-life of clenbuterol, which is 36 hours, depends on the human being, the activity of the athlete or metabolism of the person, taking those factors, I made an exponential equation and I It gives me an accuracy of 99 percent that amount (of the 'Canelo') is according to consumption of contaminated meat.

"In my opinion, neutral, and as a scientist and with morals, as a professional, with all the experience I have, it is practically due to contamination, since the levels of 'Canelo' are too low, what happens is that there are many problems of clenbuterol in Mexico, "Heredia added.

"There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping, and one point is that the tests were in Mexico, 'Canelo' ate that meat in Mexico."
                If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 thousand.

Then, the "Canelo" had less than 1 ng / ml, and even lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, and 'Canelo' for me is clean.
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-23-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Forget this cheating loser, Clenela Alvaroid!!

Not a needle mark lol I know you really wantrd it to be true but this is old and was debunked a year ago it's a mole/freckle that's been on his body since a teenager and every fight as a pro.

Originally posted by jabuppercut View Post
                  folks are really gullible. This is the picture that people are saying shows Canelo had an injection after the Golovkin weigh in? Someone already posted that this is a birth mark and traces back to all Canelo's fights back to a teenager. Google shows that claim to be true. Here are past pics of Canelo the same freckle or beauty mark back to when he was a teenager dating back to fights in 2010. I don't know how to embed pics but if someone else does here they are.

https://ibb.co/mcRoQH
                  https://ibb.co/mwRYsx
                  https://ibb.co/mFEKXx

Not saying Canelo is clean or not but that is not an injection mark it's been on him since a kid. I personally believe this is all manufactured fake news to boost PPV sales anyhow.
                  Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  LOOOOOOOOOL

i just pee'd

fookin hilarious

I said that folks should stop making silly Nostradamus predictions based on 1 pic LOOOOOOOL
                  Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  here is a pic from the Floyd weighin:

Here you can see a huge version of the pic:

https://razzandjazzsports.files.word...o-img_6603.jpg

Comment

• the fight should be cancelled. canelo needs to be fined and suspended and drug tested a lot more often. I'm no longer a canelo fan. I just cant support cheaters and I won't be making excuses like these fangirls.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Of course they will not and should not cancel the fight. There is already precedent in boxing for this exact same contaminated meat that left very low traces and still the fight went on. See morales/garcia and vargas/salido fights in recent years. There is also precedent in other sports to not punish the athletes first in the NFL for player who traveled to Mexico for week came back with same low traces consistent with tainted meat and NFL did not suspend him. You have soccer players with these traces from Mexico and were ultimately cleared. Great rant below from Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman saying this is nothing big and shouldn't warrant canceling the fight

Morales vs Garcia is a bad example considering Morales was handed down a 1 year suspension for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X