No announcement yet.

Official Canelo Alvarez PED & Fallout Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    You keep saying more then Contador like that means he had a lot in his system. He didn't every test agency and drug expert says he have very little trace and unlike Contador he lives in a country that has meat contamination that's why his case is different and why contador was banned and numerous Mexican athletes or athletes who were in Mexico exposed to the meat werent. It's a major factor that you keep ignoring. Look what drug expert Memo had to say. Which is the same conclusion Victor Conte said this week that his traces were low and consistent with contaminated meat case studies.

https://www.am.com.mx/2018/03/07/gen...#ixzz59CFfL8SU

The contamination of Saul Alvarez was due to consume meat, said Angel Guillermo Heredia.

The physical trainer analyzed on his own the concentrations of clenbuterol that the "Canelo" threw in the voluntary tests carried out by the VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) on February 17 and 20 in Jalisco.

The result for the Guadalajara man was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

"When doing a mathematical calculation, taking into account what is the half-life of clenbuterol, which is 36 hours, depends on the human being, the activity of the athlete or metabolism of the person, taking those factors, I made an exponential equation and I It gives me an accuracy of 99 percent that amount (of the 'Canelo') is according to consumption of contaminated meat.

"In my opinion, neutral, and as a scientist and with morals, as a professional, with all the experience I have, it is practically due to contamination, since the levels of 'Canelo' are too low, what happens is that there are many problems of clenbuterol in Mexico, "Heredia added.

"There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping, and one point is that the tests were in Mexico, 'Canelo' ate that meat in Mexico."
    If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 thousand.

Then, the "Canelo" had less than 1 ng / ml, and even lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, and 'Canelo' for me is clean.
    And if he stopped taking pills two weeks before the test what levels would he be at??

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      You're comparing the diva who is worth 20 million dollars and is married to a cartel member, to the average Mexican who eats dog meat and drinks piss tequila just to get by, LMAO!!!!

What is he supposed to be importing Kobe beef every night? What an amazingly intelligent response.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Clenbuterol is not a new drug. It’s been around for 30 years. Experts say the level of the drug found in Contador’s system suggests it would have had no performance-enhancing effect
        Because it was post-competition. The half life was passed.

You don't understand how PED's work. Many PED's you have to be off the cycle (no pun intended) to being to use the gains. Conte talked about this with a runner that was doping. Old news.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

You don't understand how PED's work. Many PED's you have to be off the cycle (no pun intended) to being to use the gains. Conte talked about this with a runner that was doping. Old news.
          not true... it was taken during tour de france 2010...

Contador’s positive test came on a rest day during the 2010 Tour de France – presumably indicating use of the banned substance on the previous day of Le Tour (stage 16). But clenbuterol has a long half-life – approximately 34 hours. For this reason it’s somewhat perplexing that higher levels weren’t detected, if this was something Contador was taking while riding.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post

Contador’s positive test came on a rest day during the 2010 Tour de France – presumably indicating use of the banned substance on the previous day of Le Tour (stage 16). But clenbuterol has a long half-life – approximately 34 hours. For this reason it’s somewhat perplexing that higher levels weren’t detected, if this was something Contador was taking while riding.
            Why are you being a fůcktard and taking small pieces out of my post?

Girl: I caught you cheating on me. My friend saw you on a date with that girl Keisha and you was drinking a coke.

Man: I wasn't even drinking a coke, you lying.

That's you lmao.

Did you miss the part I said about Conte and not being on cycle* to get the effect? So what if it was middle or post, you're splitting hairs. The exertion won't reduce the amounts that much less. Go get a fůcking education and learn about reasoning, how performance enhancing drugs work, and how to research on an academic level.

Furthermore, why you sucking Canelo's ****? Stacked wraps and juicing, the fool is guilty.

Instead of fighting amongst each other because one dude likes sucking **** (you) and one don't (me), let's stand up and help clean this mess. I'm sick and tired of cheating fighters. You should be too. Nobody believed Morales and nobody is believing Canelo.

WAKE THE FŮCK UP.

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            And if he stopped taking pills two weeks before the test what levels would he be at??
            They go blind when you type those words dog. If they answer that question their entire world will fall to pieces. Don't expect and answer and if they do, highly unlikely it'll be rational.
            Last edited by McNulty; 03-09-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Why are you being a fůcktard and taking small pieces out of my post?

Girl: I caught you cheating on me. My friend saw you on a date with that girl Keisha and you was drinking a coke.

Man: I wasn't even drinking a coke, you lying.

That's you lmao.

Did you miss the part I said about Conte and not being on cycle* to get the effect? So what if it was middle or post, you're splitting hairs. The exertion won't reduce the amounts that much less. Go get a fůcking education and learn about reasoning, how performance enhancing drugs work, and how to research on an academic level.

Furthermore, why you sucking Canelo's ****? Stacked wraps and juicing, the fool is guilty.

Instead of fighting amongst each other because one dude likes sucking **** (you) and one don't (me), let's stand up and help clean this mess. I'm sick and tired of cheating fighters. You should be too. Nobody believed Morales and nobody is believing Canelo.

WAKE THE FŮCK UP.

They go blind when you type those words dog. If they answer that question their entire world will fall to pieces. Don't expect and answer and if they do, highly unlikely it'll be rational.
              chill out, neither you or i are going to decide how all this ends, also about nobody believes canelo, so far the experts are on his side and most likely he will get the same punishment as more than 100 athletes did on his very same situation... dont take my word, read what the real experts have to say about it...

Comment

really.....

even for the cyclist it was reported that he needed 180 times the amount to even get some sort of benefit of the clen

just sayin....

its easy to put two and two together

Comment

chill out, neither you or i are going to decide how all this ends, also about nobody believes canelo, so far the experts are on his side and most likely he will get the same punishment as more than 100 athletes did on his very same situation... dont take my word, read what the real experts have to say about it...
                  sup bruh!

Comment

whats funny is that supposedly he took a test THE DAY BEFORE and was clean.....

so how was he clean the day before and the day after? thats why i kept saying that they suspended him with no actual proof

Comment

Lol at people buying his “contaminated meat” excuse. Lots of athletes all over sports take PEDs, the ginger is just another one who got caught and is making an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X