Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo Alvarez PED & Fallout Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the fight go on, just have Canelo forfeit 10 or 15% of his purse.

Truthfully, after the first fight, I seriously doubt Clenbuterol is going to make much of a difference. Clen is used primarily as a cutting agent. It's not even an anabolic steroid. IIRC, it's a corticosteroid. Allbuteroll would probably have been a better choice. Oral (or pill form) Allbuterol that is. Clen isn't really even all that effective, IMO. It reaks havoc on a user's CNS. Personally, I would have used Cytomel, or another Thyroid medication before Clen. But, they do have that contaminated meat excuse built right in.

Regardless, Canelo got popped. How it happened is irrelevant if you ask me. He should have to pay a price. Although, for what he was caught for, and the trace amounts........I don't think a full suspension is fair. And I don't think people want this fight cancelled. On top of all that, I don't think it's going to make a difference: I think GGG still kicks his ass one way or the other.

I'm not worried about Canelo's PED usage, as much as I'm worried about the judges who GBP is clearly paying off. Just see the first fight: There's no way that fight was a draw.

GGG is going to have to win by stoppage, or go home with a loss on his record.

Comment

• Pednelo looks fine to me!

Comment

• So corrupt and outrageous you can’t hope for another outcome than Clendelo getting his head knocked off.

Unless you’re a Mexican redhead you’ve got to root for GGG.
        Last edited by Jo*; 03-22-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• so fellas.....

so theres video out..... where you can see canelo taking some sort of pill after the weigh in etc something like that....

also... they zoomed in on his stomach and looks like needle point marks.....

hhmmm really?

Gennady Golovkin on Canelo: "So many doctors send me photos, and said 'look'. Look at his muscles, he's [got] injection to muscles". . "And I don't know why his coach just bring him something like pills after the weigh in. Look I don't understand, he weighs in, and he's taking pills. For what? I never used no medicals, I like clean sport". . These are very serious accusations by Gennady Golovkin towards Canelo Alvarez. . But what do you guys think Boxing fam? Is Canelo a clean fighter? What can Canelo do to clear his name now? Should he put himself through a lie detector test as GGG suggested? Or, as Victor Conte suggested, should Canelo give VADA hair samples? Blood can test what's currently in the system, but hair samples can show you a history of what's been put in the body dating back to the beggining of the hair strand. . ➡️ What would you do if you were Canelo Alvarez in order to clear your name?

A post shared by Boxing - Canelo - Golovkin (@boxingfanatik) on

Comment

• It's not a needle mark and that pic came from artorias youtube was debunked a year ago it's a mole/freckle that's been on his body since a teenager and every fight as a pro.

Originally posted by jabuppercut View Post
            folks are really gullible. This is the picture that people are saying shows Canelo had an injection after the Golovkin weigh in? Someone already posted that this is a birth mark and traces back to all Canelo's fights back to a teenager. Google shows that claim to be true. Here are past pics of Canelo the same freckle or beauty mark back to when he was a teenager dating back to fights in 2010. I don't know how to embed pics but if someone else does here they are.

https://ibb.co/mcRoQH
            https://ibb.co/mwRYsx
            https://ibb.co/mFEKXx

Not saying Canelo is clean or not but that is not an injection mark it's been on him since a kid. I personally believe this is all manufactured fake news to boost PPV sales anyhow.
            Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            LOOOOOOOOOL

i just pee'd

fookin hilarious

I said that folks should stop making silly Nostradamus predictions based on 1 pic LOOOOOOOL
            Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            here is a pic from the Floyd weighin:

Here you can see a huge version of the pic:

https://razzandjazzsports.files.word...o-img_6603.jpg

Comment

• aahhh ok i see......

what about the pill they gave him?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                aahhh ok i see......

what about the pill they gave him?

it was a M&M

a red one

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  it was a M&M

a red one
                  What's the rules regarding M&Ms? I heard the red ones are completely banned but the orange ones are a big problem in Mexico so they usually let them slide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                    What's the rules regarding M&Ms? I heard the red ones are completely banned but the orange ones are a big problem in Mexico so they usually let them slide.

not sure what the rules are for everyone else

are you guys still excitedly examining the holes in Canelo's body ?

what did your magnifying glass make of this one.....

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
                      Let the fight go on, just have Canelo forfeit 10 or 15% of his purse.

Truthfully, after the first fight, I seriously doubt Clenbuterol is going to make much of a difference. Clen is used primarily as a cutting agent. It's not even an anabolic steroid. IIRC, it's a corticosteroid. Allbuteroll would probably have been a better choice. Oral (or pill form) Allbuterol that is. Clen isn't really even all that effective, IMO. It reaks havoc on a user's CNS. Personally, I would have used Cytomel, or another Thyroid medication before Clen. But, they do have that contaminated meat excuse built right in.

Regardless, Canelo got popped. How it happened is irrelevant if you ask me. He should have to pay a price. Although, for what he was caught for, and the trace amounts........I don't think a full suspension is fair. And I don't think people want this fight cancelled. On top of all that, I don't think it's going to make a difference: I think GGG still kicks his ass one way or the other.

I'm not worried about Canelo's PED usage, as much as I'm worried about the judges who GBP is clearly paying off. Just see the first fight: There's no way that fight was a draw.

GGG is going to have to win by stoppage, or go home with a loss on his record.

this is just like the situation with Kovalev

whilst you fans - and Team Stupid - continue running around making silly excuses..... a better fighter than Golovkin is making adjustments to his game

btw, even the judge who scored for Golovkin awarded him that fight by 1 solitary point

forget Byrd...... it sounded dumb as fk when Loeffler insisted that Trella made a serious error, despite the fact that his score was only 1 point different than Moretti's..... and it still sounds dumb when you say it

Comment

Working...
                      X