Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #8 Scott Quigg vs Oscar Valdez & #9 Mikey Garcia vs Sergey Lipinets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    While I love Lennox he isn't our greatest
    Who is???????

Comment

• John l Garcia dec wide x2 Vadez dec close The Valdez fight was tough to begin with but with this weight bs now its REALLY tough.Will he be weak from cut?Or will be take a better punch?I guess ill stick with my 1st choice but I think this could be a bad dec even for Valdez.Quigg has to win CLEAR well here's hoping he don't because after weight miss again this morning he don't deserve it.The other fight to me the ? is how well Lips takes a punch because I cant see him winning only whether he goes distance.

Comment

• Fellas....the Quiqq weigh in...that’s bs. That fight should be struck from the record, before the fight. Not afterwards when we have agenda at work. I don’t think it’s a level play once one of the combatants has failed at the contracted weight... thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          Fellas....the Quiqq weigh in...that’s bs. That fight should be struck from the record, before the fight. Not afterwards when we have agenda at work. I don’t think it’s a level play once one of the combatants has failed at the contracted weight... thoughts?
          More people need to complain before the fight for us to make a decision on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Who is???????
            Jimmy Wilde

I know my history I own boxing encyclopedias haha

Comment

More people need to complain before the fight for us to make a decision on it.
              I don't know how we could get input from too many at this point but I WOULD BE in favor of cancel it.But like I said not sure how we can do that at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Fellas....the Quiqq weigh in...that’s bs. That fight should be struck from the record, before the fight. Not afterwards when we have agenda at work. I don’t think it’s a level play once one of the combatants has failed at the contracted weight... thoughts?
                Good point but it's all part of the game unfortunately

The fight is going ahead and so should we

Comment

Good point but it's all part of the game unfortunately

The fight is going ahead and so should we
                  He is for keeping it
                  John I and NC Uppercut is for cancel. Keep them coming.

Comment

Jimmy Wilde

I know my history I own boxing encyclopedias haha
                    Tell me bout him.

Comment

Tell me bout him.
                      He's Welsh
                      150 odd fights
                      100ko''s

Only saw raw footage but from what I have read he was a fxckin bomber

Lil dude with dynamite hands

Had the longest undefeated streak in boxing history and may still hold it

Over 100 fights undefeated
                      Mainly by brutal Ko

Comment

Working...
                      X