No announcement yet.

Wilder - "Nobody as scaryas as i" "I got to jump through leap holes" LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder - "Nobody as scaryas as i" "I got to jump through leap holes" LOL

"alright deontay we are gonna make a vid where you pretend that joshua is avoiding you. dont say anything stupid now..." -Advisor

"I got to jump through all these leap holes." -Wilder

"..................." -Advisor

Comment

He’s from Alabama you kunts. Go to bed

Comment

Sometimes he does speak like he is ******ed lol, I love those country guys like RJJ but Wilder takes it up a different dumb level. He makes it look like English isn’t their first language.

Comment

Question is why did PBC put this out? You'd think they'd reshoot it. Very poor promoting.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Question is why did PBC put this out? You'd think they'd reshoot it. Very poor promoting.
            they did 100 takes and this was the best one

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Mind bobblin.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                I wouldn’t be shocked to be honest.

Comment

He said loopholes, he has a southern accent.

It's like ya'll English people be sounding like you're saying a word differently cause of your accents.

Like I don't be hearing ya'll say the R in certain words. Like carpet = Cawpet. Wilder - Woildeh. Doberman = Dobehman.

Same thing with Southern people, they're gonna sound like they're saying the words differently. As a matter of fact the southern US accent is the closest accent to English accent in the US. That accent comes directly from Great Britain, changed overtime, and became what it is today.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He said loopholes, he has a southern accent.

It's like ya'll English people be sounding like you're saying a word differently cause of your accents.

Like I don't be hearing ya'll say the R in certain words. Like carpet = Cawpet. Wilder - Woildeh. Doberman = Dobehman.

Same thing with Southern people, they're gonna sound like they're saying the words differently. As a matter of fact the southern US accent is the closest accent to English accent in the US. That accent comes directly from Great Britain, changed overtime, and became what it is today.
                    Leap and loop don't sound anything alike. Stop it.

Comment

Working...
                    X