Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Clenbuterol "Trace Levels" WERE VERY HIGH...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo's Clenbuterol "Trace Levels" WERE VERY HIGH...

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Ha ha. When talking about metabolites in the blood, literally anything could be described as 'trace' if you chose. It's not like you're talking about 1% or even 0.01% of the blood by mass.

The use of language in this case is kind of telling - and this is not a comment on Canelo's guilt or innocence, but it is reflective of how the story is being spun. Just about every news story I've read on the matter headlines with something like 'consistent with tainted meat' and mentions the word 'trace' at least once.

Spin 101. Again, it doesn't mean Canelo is guilty - in fact it has no bearing, but it does mean someone is trying hard to win in the court of public opinion.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post

Spin 101. Again, it doesn't mean Canelo is guilty - in fact it has no bearing, but it does mean someone is trying hard to win in the court of public opinion.
          Actually it does mean he's guilty because it easily destroys his "tainted meat" excuse, which anyone with common sense knows is bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Actually it does mean he's guilty because it easily destroys his "tainted meat" excuse, which anyone with common sense knows is bull****.
            I'm talking about the spin, man, not about the levels of metabolite. The spin doesn't prove anything either way other than that Canelo's worth a lot of money, the metabolite levels might, but that wasn't what I was commenting on.

Comment

Dammit! Now I'm even more outraged!!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn you, Cheatnelo!

Comment

no they are not. VADA and Conte are saying they were ''Ultra Low Levels.'' Lying about it isn't going to change the fact that in a week or more new tests will clear it and Conte will explain it.

SNAC and VADA only benefit from this and more athletes are attracted to the advisory.

Comment

Originally posted by Fischbur73 View Post
                    no they are not. VADA and Conte are saying they were ''Ultra Low Levels.'' Lying about it isn't going to change the fact that in a week or more new tests will clear it and Conte will explain it.

SNAC and VADA only benefit from this and more athletes are attracted to the advisory.
                    Cycling Champion Contador had lower level of Clenbuterol & got banned for 2 years.

Last edited by oscar9992; 03-06-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X