Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Puahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
    Greatest first comment ever. Lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      But what is the functional difference between clenbuterol which is ingested accidentally from contaminated meat, and clenbuterol which is taken deliberately by a cheating ginger kunt to give himself an unfair advantage in a fight?

who knows, which is why I suggested in the post you replied to that.....

this issue with Canelo should be investigated

he should undergo the most advanced testing possible to confirm that the amount ingested was consistent with tainted beef, and not prolonged exposure, which would be intentional..... and he should have to explain EXACTLY how this happened.....

and the governing bodies need to slam the door on this tainted beef carry-on
      I agree with you, but I think it is distasteful for you to request the FUNCTIONAL difference in anything..... considering our recent 309 page discussion on that very subject..... and especially considering how that 309 page discussion ended

you made a fair call, no argument here

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Same with a prime Manny pacquiao. He only accepted vada testing after Marquez knocked him out cold in 2012.. Both fighters were roids to the grilled in that fight anyway.
        except one got caught, as for the other, yall can only assume LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          That article just says that athletes are still held responsible for what is in their system, and there have been reports of testing positive after eating "tainted meat" outside of the USA..

Mexico isn't a third world country. Far from it.

Moreover, I doubt Canelo is getting his meat from backdoor vendors.

Clen will help a lot with weigh cutting, preserving lean muscle mass while burning fat, and even supposedly helps aerobic capacity, and oxygen intake.

Sounds like the perfect drug for a boxer IMO..
          The article acknowledges that it is possible to get positive results from ingesting tainted meat, and Mexico is a 3rd world country you probably never been so I can excuse you for thinking otherwise but when it comes to GDP, public health services, infrastructure, education, and in this case government regulations it is not a 1st world country.

That's not to say that people cant live good there because just like any country there is the upper class that live in luxury, but there is extreme poverty with houses made from laminated aluminum and no paved roads for miles with no access to running water or emergency resources, so yeah id say it qualifies as 3rd world.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Lol this is the only time canelo failed a drug test.

and even the testers admitted the amount in question was tiny

still, Canelo does have a few questions to answer

and that tainted beef bullshht needs to get sorted

Comment

• Tainted meat my ass, fake nelo got caught cheating PLAIN and simple. Fake nelo eats nothing but top grade meats, like a true diva plus trains in San diego. Who can defend this ****in piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  but, it is up to Team Golovkin if they want to proceed with the fight..... and any technical advice relating to their decision would come from VADA..... as-in, what possible effect that dose could have on a fighters performance..... and, is the detected amount likely to be one-time, or prolonged?

they would be crazy to cancel the fight, but if they want to defer the fight so that both camps have to reset, and undergo a stricter testing protocol to ensure that Canelo is clean for his ENTIRE camp..... then good for them, and hard luck for Canelo

that is what I would do if I was Golovkin

and believe me, I am well-aware that Team Bullshht have totally refused to enter into any type of contest unless it happens on their terms..... but this is different

Canelo tested positive so hard luck for him

if he is clean, and this was unintentional, then it will all blow over
                  Gonna cost Canelo some serious $$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                    Canelbuterol

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X