Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go ahead Canelo fans, defend this the same way you defend everything else about him. Me personally, I'm tired of that bull**** tainted beef excuse fighters from Mexico always use.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      maybe now golovkin can stop ducking charlo
      Ducking Charlo? Charlo's best win is what? a fish named trout? a rock that cracked after an uppercut?
      Neither of those guys would be in Golovkin's top ten wins. Charlo gotta earn his way up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
        Lol at these NASCAR fans thinking if you're rich the meat in Mexico somehow decontaminates itself for you.

Rich, poor, it doesn't matter, a lot of the meat has steroids. It's better meat. The taste, quality, everything.

Ca$hnelo must've just been eating some ****ty meat his whole career cause the tainted meat is the good s**t.

really? wut ?????

unbelievable

I want a third party..... someone who has NOTHING to do with boxing..... to confirm/deny the tainted meat thing

shht sounds ridiculous

I never believed that story when my boy Morales tested positive

someone needs to clear the air

Comment

• If i am the GGG camp i would have this guy tested before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Is it the same stuff Morales got flagged up for? Because he took major shit on here at the time.
            same thing Povetkin, Lucas Browne and Luis Nery and yes Morales all popped for.

i want the fight to go ahead but i think team golovkin will cancel and go for a unification with BJS

Comment

• Sly set Canleo up, its all a conspiracy.

Comment

• Gota be slicker Clenelo

Comment

• What the **** are they feeding people in Mexico?

Comment

• It's been an interesting few days in the 160 division.

Danny Jacobs touchin M's and Canelo touchin Clen's

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      We could understand that shhh five years ago but after your Soccer team (considering your avi i'm sure you know full well soccer is a religion there) there is no excuse for any athlete making the kind of money Canelo makes to be testing positive for anything at all. Let's not play ignorance here because that shh isn't going to fly.
                      So your saying an athlete of Canelos level can't go out to restaurants around Mexico and enjoy a meal? He has to eat all day every day at his house? Who does that man not even poor people eat at home all day they treat themselves from time to time out where other people prepare the food that you can't control or taste for that matter so how are you to know where you got it it can happen to anybody you eat some tacos off the street and trace amounts can show up in your system because if you read the article I posted you know its possible especially if you go there a few times a week.

Comment

Working...
                      X