Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Tells Wilder: Don't Worry - Anthony Joshua Wants You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Tells Wilder: Don't Worry - Anthony Joshua Wants You!

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs), makes it clear that his boxer is very eager to step in the ring with WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs). This past Saturday night, Wilder recovered from a disastrous seventh round, to score a knockout over Luis Ortiz in the tenth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Hughie Fury can survive DW and should be his next fight

Comment

Both these guys need each other. What is fascinating about this match up is both guys have flaws and a scenario can be made for either guy to win this fight. It's going to be enjoyable to hear from both fighters fan clubs as to just how their guy is going to dominate the other. When two fighters with game changing power fight each other either fighter can beat the other. Since I got to pick a side here I'm going to have to say I'll pick Wilder if the fight ends in a knockout, he won't win a decision . I favor Wilder for two reasons, I believe he punches harder and has the stiffer beard. Let the comments begin!

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
        I think Hughie Fury can survive DW and should be his next fight
        Nah.. Wilder will kick his ass out

Comment

This will be amazing fight, timeless.

Comment

Wilder didn't show us anything new on Saturday. We all knew he couldn't box but he could punch. Don't understand why people think Joshua is gonna be running scared now lol

Comment

Lets just hope AJ gets past Parker.. Wilder was one punch away from losing to Ortiz, If AJ gets put in that position by Parker, Parker is younger and faster than Ortiz and he will go for the kill.

Comment

I think theres a good chance the fight happens next. Wilder looked really vulnerable before the stoppage against Ortiz.

Im picking joshua by KO unless wilder manages to clip him hard with a single shot.

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher89 View Post
                  Nah.. Wilder will kick his ass out
                  Wilder would not land a glove on Hughie Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Wilder didn't show us anything new on Saturday. We all knew he couldn't box but he could punch. Don't understand why people think Joshua is gonna be running scared now lol
                    He did show us something new, a champion who was willing to face Luis "King Kong" Ortiz! We hadn't seen that one before!

Comment

Working...
                    X