Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Wasn't Hurt; Didn't Think Ref Would Stop Fight in 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude was stumbling around like Bambi and trying desperately to hold on. Come on, Deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      You better had calmed your punk ass down with your ******ed outlooks, lmao.
      Lol. Keep swinging you know it’s the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Dude was stumbling around like Bambi and trying desperately to hold on. Come on, Deontay.
        And where he held on smartly and won by ko, Kovalev lost.

Since when did it become accepted to criticize the guy who won a tough fight? Oh my bad, only armchairs who get no respect do that **** lmao.

Comment

Since when did it become accepted to criticize the guy who won a tough fight? Oh my bad, only armchairs who get no respect do that **** lmao.
          I've seen you heavily criticize Joshua for the Klitshcko win.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I've seen you heavily criticize Joshua for the Klitshcko win.
            No, what you see me do is dis Joshua on a regular basis. After his fight with Wlad, I paid Joshua homage and gave him his respect. And my post history reflects this so try again. You just pulled this out of your ass just because lmao.

Comment

Buddy, I don't know what gave you the impression that I'm criticizing Wilder or somehow upset that Kovalev lost to Ward, but you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm impressed that Wilder recovered from that 7th round and came back to get the KO.

Just, you know, why pretend he wasn't hurt? It's stupid. He should be talking up how well he took those punches while hurt and the fact he came back from the brink. Like, "this is the closest anyone can get me to getting knocked out and I didn't even go down."

BTW, literally every fighter ever gets criticized, no matter how easy they won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Buddy, I don't know what gave you the impression that I'm criticizing Wilder or somehow upset that Kovalev lost to Ward, but you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm impressed that Wilder recovered from that 7th round and came back to get the KO.

Just, you know, why pretend he wasn't hurt? It's stupid. He should be talking up how well he took those punches while hurt and the fact he came back from the brink. Like, "this is the closest anyone can get me to getting knocked out and I didn't even go down."

BTW, literally every fighter ever gets criticized, no matter how easy they won the fight.
                First of all before I take your word over a boxer I need to know your credentials no offense. Second, if Wilder says that he wasn't hurt, then he wasn't.

Sure it LOOKED like he was hurt, but he didn't go down..and he was hit with Ortiz's right hook, straight left, and body shots. How hurt was he to you? Out on his feet hurt, physically hurt, what?

If he was truly hurting, he would've probably went down or taken a knee which many boxers don't do when under pressure. Adrenaline may have taken over.

There is hurt, and then there is hurt. Wilder said that the punches didn't hurt, but that he was wobbled and that Ortiz's punches knocked him off balance. Am I supposed to believe you over him? If he says he wasn't hurt, he wasn't hurt.

What he's talking about as a fighter could mean a different type of hurt than what you're thinking. Boxers have to show that type of courage in sparring and a fight. Don't ever show that you were hurt, and at times don't admit that you were hurt. Most fighters that I know aren't afraid to admit that they were hurt. I don't think that he was pretending or lying that he was hurt.

Comment

kovalev wasnt hurt either against ward. i believe his word over yours. he is a pro boxer

Comment

off balance and stunned, yep
                    hurt, nah.

dude walked back to his corner as if nothing happened
                    was 100 % ready for the 8th

fight ''fans'' love turning ant hills into mountains

Comment

Working...
                    X