This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    This is a poll , freedom of speech and the blatant obvious .

It was similar to a spit out mouthpiece to buy time.
    No. I literally wrote a thread about this happening last year when they changed the safety rules. This is what happens in NY now.

Comment

they checked ortiz after he went down and was hurt too

Comment

if it was ortiz who was that hurt they would have deemed him unable to continue and given wilder the win. its boxing so any rule will be twisted to give the a-side more power

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=774387 2ND THREAD ON THE SAME THING
          BostonGuy -MEGA-

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

Thats not true

One thread is about if anyone noticed how. Wilder was gifted extra time at an important time in the fight .

The other thread is a poll and its also abkut timeouts in general

This isnt basketball - the other team gpes on a run and you call timeout to kill the momentum.

This isnt football where you dont like the play call vs the defensive look

This is boxing, Its the hurt game. Check him in the corner, dont cheat and call timeout when ortiz did his job and ran out of time the previous round.

All this wilder has chin is bs. Fact is he qas fiven time to recover and gfs ain his legs back in a special timout. So I say , I thought there were no timeouts in boxing in general.

Timeouts dont have color larry. Any color

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Every second counts trying to recuperate . It could mean winning or losing . If anyone has ever actually fought and aren't just posting baseless opinions ....20 seconds is a life line _ Wilder took 30 direct shots to the head in rnd 7 !

Wheather a rule or not Wilder should be thankful ,he was within moments of sustaining fight ending damage .

I cant remember Tyson vs holyfield or even anthony joshua vs wlad getting 18 seconds of extra recuperation time .

They had to go out and fight on win or lose like real champs .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Every second counts trying to recuperate . It could mean winning or losing . If anyone has ever actually fought and aren't just posting baseless opinions ....20 seconds is a life line _ Wilder took 30 direct shots to the head in rnd 7 !

Wheather a rule or not Wilder should be thankful ,he was within moments of sustaining fight ending damage .

There isnt any reason why the ref and docs didnt check him in between the round . They chose for some crazy reason to buy him more time . This was supposed to be a big time heavyweight fight .

Bomb squad needed a special timeout .
                Thats weak

Comment

these fight fans, doe

always looking for (creating) controversies

a time out is when a guy cries if a blow is on the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    I cant remember Tyson vs holyfield or even anthony joshua vs wlad getting 18 seconds of extra recuperation time .
                    I don't remember them getting 20 seconds to recover from knockdowns either, but that's what Ortiz was getting due to the new NY safety rules.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      I don't remember them getting 20 seconds to recover from knockdowns either, but that's what Ortiz was getting due to the new NY safety rules.

Why didnt they check wilder in his corner. Why wait til after the break to extend recovery time.
                      Thats doesnt make sense. It was supposed to be a big fight . Now its tainted

Comment

Working...
                      X