Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Me Beating Ortiz Better Than Joshua Stopping Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think that Klit has more power or stamina everything else is facts.

Comment

You beat a tough contender. Joshua beat the guy who has dominated the division for nearly the past decade. Give me a break. It was a good win but it's simply ridiculous to compare Klitschko to Ortiz.

Comment

Aj and Klit looked like ameteurs in comparison.

Comment

Exactly klit was old and ever the hill ehile ortiz was avoided and mucg better technically then klit.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Bruh, save all that bs theories to your self . All you needed to say was you disagree With my statement that’s it .
            Ill tell you and the world whatever I have say no matter how long it takes to get it done. You can take offense to if you want to but I wasn't throwing shade at you or your opinion. I said what I had to say, you can agree or not. Thats the beautiful thing about a free country, I can state my opinion and you can state yours and we can have a debate, Bruh

Comment

If either Klitschko or Ortiz was 5-10 years younger, I don't think Wilder or Joshua would still be champions

Not taking anything away from these guys - both of these wins were still very impressive

Just putting it into perspective that both guys could still use some work

Comment

Originally posted by Sludge View Post
                If either Klitschko or Ortiz was 5-10 years younger, I don't think Wilder or Joshua would still be champions

Not taking anything away from these guys - both of these wins were still very impressive

Thats what people don't realize,you can't assume that either as for all you know the version of ortiz/klit from 5-10 yrs ago was too green & could get outboxed by the current crop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  Ill tell you and the world whatever I have say no matter how long it takes to get it done. You can take offense to if you want to but I wasn't throwing shade at you or your opinion. I said what I had to say, you can agree or not. Thats the beautiful thing about a free country, I can state my opinion and you can state yours and we can have a debate, Bruh
                  I didn't have an problem with your original opinion about how u feel joshua beat the best version of klitsko and not fury. But that had nothing to do about your long story on who would win via Wildier vs Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
                    You beat a tough contender. Joshua beat the guy who has dominated the division for nearly the past decade. Give me a break. It was a good win but it's simply ridiculous to compare Klitschko to Ortiz.
                    Ortiz was undefeated, Wlad had multiple losses to journeymen, got practically shut out vs Fury and lost to a guy with just 3 years pro experience in Joshua. He's not very good. He has 0 wins over A level fighters, furthermore Ortiz dispatched of Jennings in a far more convincing fashion.

Wlad dominated a very weak era where Tony Thompson was the 2nd biggest threat in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sludge View Post

6 years ago Klitschko was getting saved by the bell from a Wach right hand, Ortiz 5 years ago was too inexperienced at the world level.

AJ is was barely pro for around 3 years when he fought Wlad, Wilder himself lost 5lbs of muscle due to an illness so you can say this wasn't the best Wilder we've seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X