Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Breaks Down, Stops a Bloody Mikhlakin in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vlad_

I agree with you on Mikhalkin... But he went as far as he could now... And as we speak Beterbiev would destroy him...

I'm ready for a big fight, just not a southpaw....
    Thas was from Kovalev himself in the post fight... Now the trivia Question: How many southpaws in the Top 10 list ? I'll wait... Oh.. and please don't bring me Browne... That leaves one guy he wants to hear nothing about...
    Last edited by Superbee; 03-08-2018, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      Vlad_

I agree with you on Mikhalkin... But he went as far as he could now... And as we speak Beterbiev would destroy him...

Thas was from Kovalev himself in the post fight... Now the trivia Question: How many southpaws in the Top 10 list ? I'll wait... Oh.. and please don't bring me Browne... That leaves one guy he wants to hear nothing about...
      Didn't see that interview, but he's pretty direct that he is willing to face anyone including Stevenson:

Comment

• That was before the Mikhalkin fight... Looks like his Jerboa brain computed differently after the fight... Might have felt that a southpaw with more skills and power would be a bad choice because he indeed said: " ...but no southpaw..." . Maybe he felt uncomfortable with Mikhalkin even if he clearly dominated him...

I'm still looking for replay with the post fight interview...

Comment

Working...
        X