Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Keep dreaming

Wilder proved he is a bum tonight

Being taken to school before the old man gassed
    The old man got the gas beat out of him. Ortiz is much more fundamentally sound than AJ, Wilder, or Parker.
    If not, then why didn't AJ fulfill his mando vs Ortiz

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      He was getting wiped.

AJ, Povetkin, Wlad beat him.

Fury kills him.
      ya keep saying that he keeps winning aj gonna get molly whoped

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        ya keep saying that he keeps winning aj gonna get molly whoped
        Rabbit punches....
        Wilder is a KO waiting to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yeah his power is crazy but I think AJ can keep him at bay with just a jab. Let's not forget the Gerald Washington fight where he was winning the fight with the jab alone until he got brave. Wilder didn't even know how to counter Ortiz's jab. He goes in there with a plan to land the right hand and that's it. If AJ can stay focused and not worry about upsetting the fans with a boring performance I think he can control the fight with the jab, we know he also has the power to get rid of Wilder as well. Guess we'll see if they ever fight
          Are you seriously thinking Joshua has a jab anywhere close to Wilder's? Joshua's jab is as basic as it gets and can't reach well. Don't judge Wilder's jab because of a fight with a southpaw
          Last edited by Just looking; 03-04-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Wilder's right hand is probably the best single punch in boxing. It is legit, an intimidating weapon that regardless of his ability it has to be respected.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
              Nobody was ****ting on him, he was just losing rounds lol
              Even if we exclude a couple of loud haters (loosers) Wilder still wasn't loosing some of those rounds when people screamed he did. Round 2 for example was close (I gave it to Wilder).

All 3 judges had it 85-84 before 10-th eound BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                People are gonna hate, but I had Ortiz as the best heavyweight in the world, until a subpar 2017 changed my mind.

He's a southpaw with supreme boxing skills and power, he would've given Joshua fits and I think he would've beaten the Vladimir Klitschko who let Bryan Jennings take him into deep waters and lost to Tyson Fury.

With this win, nobody can say that Wilder has not chin and that he has no guts and that he "ducks" competition as he fought the one guy that nobody wanted to fight, who was roided off his ass, took his best shot, and knocked him out.

This victory to me is way better than any of Joshua or Parker's
                You might as well of not of bothered with all the lame comparisons and just said ‘I hate AJ, I think Wilder is by far the best in the world and nothing AJ does will change that’.

At the end of the day, it’s good there are at least two top flight guys to make an interesting match up. I agree Wilder looked better tonight and whilst I’m not a fanboy of either, he’s improved a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                  LOL wow Wilder glass officially EXPOSED by 50 year old man..

Any other fighter easily gets stopped.

Wilder is garbage LOL barely beat a slow old ass man..

Now we know why he was kept away from any real challenge for 40 fights.

Time to cash out against Joshua now..
                  Hahaha, your dumb ass is officially exposed after writing this.
                  Wilders chin "is aint no glass" as he would have said and he would be 100% right (aside grammar).

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    He was getting wiped.

AJ, Povetkin, Wlad beat him.

Fury kills him.
                    Both Wilder and Ortiz wipes those 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                      Even if we exclude a couple of loud haters (loosers) Wilder still wasn't loosing some of those rounds when people screamed he did. Round 2 for example was close (I gave it to Wilder).

All 3 judges had it 85-84 before 10-th eound BTW.

The judges were shocking to be honest. Ortiz comfortably won’t first four rounds, and looked set to win fifth round until the knockdown from wilder. That turned it back into wilders favour for the next round before the Ortiz onslaught on wilder (which I had as a 10-8 round despite no knockdown), I honestly can’t see how wilder was winning - even if being generous to him he was clearly behind in the fight.

Fortunately for all involved it didn’t get that far as if it had of gone to points it would’ve been a disaster if wilder had held on purely due to dodgy judges, and likely would’ve forced a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X