No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yeah man. Koba and I believe more is better.

Are you cool with that, though?
    Hey, I'm all for it if you guys think you can keep up with it. More fights will separate the ranks more...and give me more of a chance to catch back up

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Hey, I'm all for it if you guys think you can keep up with it. More fights will separate the ranks more...and give me more of a chance to catch back up
      Cool...........

Comment

• Couple questions why do I have 11 picks when I picked all 12? And why do I have 3 multiplayer’s when I only used it once I thought everyone had 5 each?

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Couple questions why do I have 11 picks when I picked all 12? And why do I have 3 multiplayer’s when I only used it once I thought everyone had 5 each?
          Yea mine has not been updated nor oluminati and seems like others too.I sent Siablo a message.

Comment

Couple questions why do I have 11 picks when I picked all 12? And why do I have 3 multiplayer’s when I only used it once I thought everyone had 5 each?
            Originally posted by john l View Post
            Yea mine has not been updated nor oluminati and seems like others too.I sent Siablo a message.
            Sorry guys.. entirely my fault. I been away and otherwise busy this week. I made a start on updating last night and if you have a look at the 'points and picks tally' post (#387) above you'll notice *s next to the first 30 or so names on the list - stopping, in fact, just shy of yours A.K - these are the ones I've updated. The rest will be done tonight after I got the kids to bed.

With regards to your multipliers (I think you mean your x2s) A.K I'll look into it... chances are I just fucked up somewhere which happens fairly often, but is also fairly easy to remedy. I keep backups and screenshots by the dozen so it's usually pretty easy to tell if/when any mistakes crept in - I'll have it sorted in a jiffy.

K

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Sorry guys.. entirely my fault. I been away and otherwise busy this week. I made a start on updating last night and if you have a look at the 'points and picks tally' post (#387) above you'll notice *s next to the first 30 or so names on the list - stopping, in fact, just shy of yours A.K - these are the ones I've updated. The rest will be done tonight after I got the kids to bed.

With regards to your multipliers (I think you mean your x2s) A.K I'll look into it... chances are I just fucked up somewhere which happens fairly often, but is also fairly easy to remedy. I keep backups and screenshots by the dozen so it's usually pretty easy to tell if/when any mistakes crept in - I'll have it sorted in a jiffy.

K
              cool as ice

Comment

OK. I'll carry on looking but I definitely fucked up somewhere. You're currently on the leaderboard at 3 x3s and 3 x2s, but you used a x2 on Wilder and a x3 on Bivol so you've certainly not got 3 x3s left. Do you remember if you used any other mults?

EDIT: OK. Been right through and those are the only ones I can find. Looks like I maybe put your x2 and x3 down as 2 x2s way back on Wilder and Bivol. Updated now. I'll have your score updated for last weeks pick 'em in a hour or so.

K
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-05-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  OK. I'll carry on looking but I definitely fucked up somewhere. You're currently on the leaderboard at 3 x3s and 3 x2s, but you used a x2 on Wilder and a x3 on Bivol so you've certainly not got 3 x3s left. Do you remember if you used any other mults?

EDIT: OK. Been right through and those are the only ones I can find. Looks like I maybe put your x2 and x3 down as 2 x2s way back on Wilder and Bivol. Updated now. I'll have your score updated for last weeks pick 'em in a hour or so.

K
                  Cool thanks man

Comment

• I'm hoping to make a big leap after this weekends fights!

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      I'm hoping to make a big leap after this weekends fights!
                      Well you're not doing terrible already, man, but it was a thought when we set up the triple that it might shake things up a bit!

Comment

Working...
                      X