NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Thanks for all the posts man!

One last quesiton though, can I just pick a winner by no method?

For instance, can I just pick let's say Anthony Joshua to win? I'll lose points if I have to. I handicapped for a few years and my units were always on the money line, meaning I just picked guys to win and rarely by method.

Picking a fighter to win by knockout isn't as easy as one might think.
    Playing fool to catch wise. That's cool too.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Hey I can take joke but I don't think you knew I had just been called out by a cheat who was pulling the old discredit the accuser trick.Something like honesty and integrity is something I take VERY serious.When people bring your name up In those situation's ALL people remember is that your name was in same sentence as cheat NOT the specifics.Thats all I'm going to say on this matter.And thx Siablo although I am better then a dog at computers(ok not a whole lot but give me a little lol)Cant believe but it feels a lot better being called ignorant on putters then being called a liar or cheat.Again this last post here on this matter.
      Koba John just broke the rules AGAIN

Nah I'm joking

Dude I dunno what to say

I was joking and I made it bloody obvious

All I can say is damn this pick em brings out people's true colours

Really was just joking

I would say after all this nobody has any integrity
      We look like kids

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Koba John just broke the rules AGAIN

Nah I'm joking

Dude I dunno what to say

I was joking and I made it bloody obvious

All I can say is damn this pick em brings out people's true colours

Really was just joking

I would say after all this nobody has any integrity
        We look like kids
        After being called out like that by the cheat was not in mood for that kinda joke.Those kind(being liar and cheat stick with ya)I really thougt you were kidding until about 4th time after deal with Robbie just had no more sence of humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post

However, should either of you feel the need to continue your debate on the PICK EM masterthread or any of the PICK EM fight threads be warned that it will not be tolerated. Without prejudice or judgement I will put you on ignore from the PICK EM CREW account which will stop any further posts. If you still wish to play you will be able to do it only by PMing your picks either to myself or to the PICK EM CREW account. If you don't like it you can take it to the mods.

Regards and thank you both for your time.

Koba
          Originally posted by john l View Post
          Hey I can take joke but I don't think you knew I had just been called out by a cheat who was pulling the old discredit the accuser trick.Something like honesty and integrity is something I take VERY serious.When people bring your name up In those situation's ALL people remember is that your name was in same sentence as cheat NOT the specifics.Thats all I'm going to say on this matter.And thx Siablo although I am better then a dog at computers(ok not a whole lot but give me a little lol)Cant believe but it feels a lot better being called ignorant on putters then being called a liar or cheat.Again this last post here on this matter.
          Originally posted by john l View Post
          After being called out like that by the cheat was not in mood for that kinda joke.Those kind(being liar and cheat stick with ya)I really thougt you were kidding until about 4th time after deal with Robbie just had no more sence of humor.

You going to stand by your word Koba? If this was me i doubt i'd get a pass. This guy is continuing with the lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            He was too easy

Every message I was like il tell him now

But he kept feeding the troll in me haha
            It’s the damn Scarface in ya!

Comment

• I hope all of you have had a BETTER DAY TODAY! Tomorrow night will get everyone out of this funk, and back into the game!!
              Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                You going to stand by your word Koba? If this was me i doubt i'd get a pass. This guy is continuing with the lies.
                I had noticed and was considering how to act. And yes, you both understand where my sympathies lie, but I will do my best to treat you both as fairly and equally as I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  I had noticed and was considering how to act. And yes, you both understand where my sympathies lie, but I will do my best to treat you both as fairly and equally as I can.
                  Was only answering Tony and were not fighting.

Comment

I was actually Trying to lessen the tension
                    But then you started saying how you would do this and that so I kept up

But i understand

Look I learned the hard way last year

Online you just gotta take everything with a pinch of salt and not take it all so seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      OK john, not to be a twat, but you need to watch your language. You use provocative language on this thread and I can't very well tell Robbie not to.

Next thing that I deem likely to cause an escalation and that poster will be on ignore from the PICK EM.

Either of you really want to carry this on, or even comment on it or let off some steam, PM your mates, start a new thread or complain to the mods. Just do it somewhere else.

Or test my resolve if you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X