No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The fact i can't pick for ****, shows i'm not cheating.

You really should have thought out your lie more.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzyou just did not want to look any worse is the only reason i can think of.I don't cheat so have no idea WHY you did BUT YOU DID.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzyou just did not want to look any worse is the only reason i can think of.I don't cheat so have no idea WHY you did BUT YOU DID.
      Repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

What is undeniable is i caught you with incorrect scores. You're the only one that's had dodgy picks and you're the only one who has access to the running of the game. Impossible for me to **** with the scores. Not you though.

Comment

• Are we gonna do Parker vs Joshua??? Hopefully so

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I know you're a liar. You aren't going to convince me of anything now you clown.
          Who lied and how????

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
            Who lied and how?????

Comment

• What’s going on with this so called lying and sounds like someone is effing with scores? Hope it’s BS. I have back up if somebody needs it...in relation to scores

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Who lied and how?????
                Long story short john PMed me a day or two ago to notify me of a coupla errors he'd picked up after I updated the leaderboard, amongst the mistakes he'd picked up was that he said Robbie had make an incorrect pick but that it hadn't been noted when the picks were compiled. When I went through the thread I was unable to find it. john is absolutely sure he saw the pick, and one or two others (DramaShow I think and siablo maybe) whereas Robbie absolutely denies making it. We're unable to find hard evidence either way.

Robbie is contending that john is making a malicious accusation because he noticed an error on johns leaderboard entry that reduced his number of correct picks.

The scores would be unaffected since it was apparently an incorrect pick and from the neither john nor DramaShow think they saw a multiplier used, which rather begs the question why Robbie would have deleted the post at all.

In the meantime I've changed the PICK EM account settings to notify us each time someone posts on a thread so that in future we will have hard evidence that at the least a post has been made by a poster.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-28-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Long story short john PMed me a day or two ago to notify me of a coupla errors he'd picked up after I updated the leaderboard, amongst the mistakes he'd picked up was that he said Robbie had make an incorrect pick but that it hadn't been noted when the picks were compiled. When I went through the thread I was unable to find it. john is absolutely sure he saw the pick, and one or two others (DramaShow I think and siablo maybe) whereas Robbie absolutely denies making it. We're unable to find hard evidence either way.

Robbie is contending that john is making a malicious accusation because he noticed an error on johns leaderboard entry that reduced his number of correct picks.
                  From which fight(s)?

Comment

From which fight(s)?
                    Last week's Whyte-Browne fight.

Comment

From which fight(s)?
                      Last one. Browne vs Whyte. The contention is that Robbie made a pick on Browne and then deleted it. Like I say though we're unable to find hard evidence either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X