Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Nery silenced Japan and the haters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    People don't understand that Nery is the real deal, that he is material to be P4P fighter.

Guy was drained as hell this time vs Yamanaka, and he looked with less weight that the japanes and destroyed him in just
    2 rounds

Now, he was clean, about that theme of peds.

This guy is naturally very strong, he has that african blood mixed with mexican.

Guy is the real deal...
    The controversies outside the ring allow people to question Nery’s reputation and ethics.
    But inside the ring this kid is a beast! I agree that he certainly has P4P potential, I’ve thought this kid was special for a while, as long as he makes weight and passes certain tests he’ll take over 122 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Manny Rodriguez would beat him if Nery stays at 118. Manny is too good of a boxer while Nery is just a sloppy puncher.
      I like Rodriguez but he wouldn’t be able to keep Nery off. Nery by KO. Inoue is the most interesting option for Nery at 118 but I’d be very surprised if he ever fights at bantamweight again.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        hes a PED cheat and a disgrace to the sport.

but i luv him cos hes from the same patch of dirt as me!111!!!!!! :*******: you're a dribbling ******.
        if Nery was from Argentina or something this guy wouldn't give a **** about him and probably call him a steroid cheat.

Comment

There are guys like Julio Ceja and Ruiz at 122.. somebody mentioned Nery is PFP material? Ha lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            if Nery was from Argentina or something this guy wouldn't give a **** about him and probably call him a steroid cheat.
            I never read you talking about the overweight of Cuéllar o Maidana.

Lol.

At the end, Nery did what Yamanaka ordened.

There was not advantage in weight.

No peds.

Why you still crying like a baby?

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Manny Rodriguez would beat him if Nery stays at 118. Manny is too good of a boxer while Nery is just a sloppy puncher.
              Manny who?

Who is that piece of s.h.i.t?

Nery will destroy that guy easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                He’s not a troll lol. He’s dead serious about every word he says
                I'm objective and i'm saying facts.

Nery drained himself to mark 121 pounds.

Yamanaka controlled his weight putting a clausule about a rehydration of 128 pounds, that was the limit and Nery weighted 126.

In the fight night, both guys were in the same weight.

What's the problem?

Where is the joke?

I'm saying the truth.

Thats the reason why nobody can put a good argument.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  He failed to make weight...miserably. You can say he was "drained" all you like but dude cheated Yamanaka with the weight. Even Broner who's a scumbag told Granados team he won't make weight so change it the least Nery could have done was that and give them a heads up.

On top of a failed PED test that's not a good look and make him hard to respect or root for. He's only 23 but proven to be a two time cheat.
                  Stop with the bullsh.it.

Nery was in 121 pounds.

Yamanaka controlled his rehydration . And Nery did what Yamanaka said.

In the ring, in the night, Nery did not has an advantage in weight vs Yamanaka.

Look the photos and video.

You still talking about the PEDS when the guy was totally clean this time and destroyed him easily.

Come on, be objective.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    The controversies outside the ring allow people to question Nery’s reputation and ethics.
                    But inside the ring this kid is a beast! I agree that he certainly has P4P potential, I’ve thought this kid was special for a while, as long as he makes weight and passes certain tests he’ll take over 122 IMO.
                    Exactly.

Guy has only 23 years.

Floyd and Pacquiao failed to mark the weight sometimes.

People.from here is crazy with Davis when he only beat a bum like Pedraza.

Nery destroyed the king of the división in his own country.

Two times.

People.still crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Stop with the bullsh.it.

Nery was in 121 pounds.

Yamanaka controlled his rehydration . And Nery did what Yamanaka said.

In the ring, in the night, Nery did not has an advantage in weight vs Yamanaka.

Look the photos and video.

You still talking about the PEDS when the guy was totally clean this time and destroyed him easily.

Come on, be objective.
                      How is it B.S? He came in at 123 for a 118 fight. Your the only person who said he made weight. You do know he was stripped for NOT making the weight limit of the weight class?

We don't know if he was clean. Maybe the tests will come out later like last time. Even if they don't it's another tainted win because he broke rules in a significant manner both times.

Objective? I'm not a fan or hater of either guy. I rooted for Nery first time but lost respect for him for being a PED cheat and he didn't get my respect back being a weight cheat.

I just go by facts and I don't twist them to suit my argument. You clearly do.

Comment

Working...
                      X