Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Nery silenced Japan and the haters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
    Good. Now that Nery is suspended indefinitely for coming overweight, do you think this is the right thing to do by boxing orgs to discipline unprofessional boxers?
    one thing i was wondering can nery fight for other belts in the meantime

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiger 007 View Post
      one thing i was wondering can nery fight for other belts in the meantime
      I don't know but I think other boxing orgs should refrain from dealing with this unprofessional boxer.

Comment

I don't know but I think other boxing orgs should refrain from dealing with this unprofessional boxer.
        why

nery is a good boxer

Comment

• This is amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiger 007 View Post
            why

nery is a good boxer
            He maybe a good boxer but he's unprofessional and a drug offender. It's difficult to support such a boxer.

Comment

Good. Now that Nery is suspended indefinitely for coming overweight, do you think this is the right thing to do by boxing orgs to discipline unprofessional boxers?
              Yeah, it was a good thing.

Comment

• Everybody in this thread is a ******.

The Mexican haters pretend Nery weighed in at 123 and then then still rehydrated to whatever he wanted to on fight night AND was on steroids when in fact he worked hard to burn off two pounds in two hours to get to 121 and then had to make 127 pounds for a weigh in the morning of the fight and passed every P.E.D. test.

And Mexican Puppet pretends Yamanaka was the bigger fighter and is in his prime when in fact Nery is just naturally the bigger fighter and Yamanaka is washed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                  Everybody in this thread is a ******.

The Mexican haters pretend Nery weighed in at 123 and then then still rehydrated to whatever he wanted to on fight night AND was on steroids when in fact he worked hard to burn off two pounds in two hours to get to 121 and then had to make 127 pounds for a weigh in the morning of the fight and passed every P.E.D. test.

And Mexican Puppet pretends Yamanaka was the bigger fighter and is in his prime when in fact Nery is just naturally the bigger fighter and Yamanaka is washed up.
                  I never said that.

Both fighters were in the same weight.

There was not an advantage to Nery or Yamanaka.

Comment

Working...
                  X