Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Nery silenced Japan and the haters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    He did it in amateur. He was in his max weight at 30 years old and then he jumped 8 pounds to fight vs a guy that perfectly can fight in 135 pounds.

Thats like see Chávez un 148 pounds or González in 123 pounds.

Sportsmen always are about national, each national have a style to practice. But i'm not saying líes.
    Ok and now I am going to throw something back in your face. Loma and Rigo weighed within a half pound of each other and Rigo enforced a hydration clause on Loma which he was within yet you don't acknowledge that but defend Nery for FAILING to make the initial weight.

You do know Loma fought as an amatuer at like 112 too right? He moved up for the 2008 Olympics.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Ok and now I am going to throw something back in your face. Loma and Rigo weighed within a half pound of each other and Rigo enforced a hydration clause on Loma which he was within yet you don't acknowledge that but defend Nery for FAILING to make the initial weight.

You do know Loma fought as an amatuer at like 112 too right? He moved up for the 2008 Olympics.
      In the fight night? In the ring? Show me the info please... Because Loma looked bigger than Rigo, very different that the match Nery vs Yamanaka

Comment

In the fight night? In the ring? Show me the info please... Because Loma looked bigger than Rigo, very different that the match Nery vs Yamanaka
        Rigo enforced that Lomachenko had to weigh less than 138 which if what you are saying is correct and that Lomachenko is a big lightweight will have meant he was totally drained. They both weighed in within 0.6 lbs of each other and both made the weight which was within the rules. The rules were not broken.

Comment

Rigo enforced that Lomachenko had to weigh less than 138 which if what you are saying is correct and that Lomachenko is a big lightweight will have meant he was totally drained. They both weighed in within 0.6 lbs of each other and both made the weight which was within the rules. The rules were not broken.
          Loma was in 138 in the ring.

Rigo in what weight?

Answer...

Comment

Loma was in 138 in the ring.

Rigo in what weight?

Answer...
            137.4 actually. So closer to 137. Rigo was 130. Both weighed in legally within half a pound of each other so according to your theories Loma was extremely drained since he's a big lightweight (despite the fact you cited Rigo fighting 115 as an amateur whereas Loma fought 112). Also, Loma is 30 years old so his max weight is 130 according to your rules so why you saying he's a lightweight then? You contradict yourself all the time.

I actually don't believe they are equal size as I think Loma is bigger BUT they made weight fair and square and met all the agreed upon re-hydration clauses in addition to that. Nery and Yamanaka are more closer in size but the same can't be said because one fighter tried and drained to make the official weigh-in weight and the other didn't and had a much easier camp as a result of the cheating.
            Last edited by chrisJS; 03-02-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Japaneses are not haters of mexican boxing. Of fact, there a mutual respect in both sides.

The hate is from all the latinamericans and some guys from U.S.A. HBO for example, those guys never saw a mexican fighters won a close fight.
              Mexican warriors get mad respect here.
              I've seen these South American announcers holding their lil nuts hoping their countryman will defeat a great Mexican champion.

Right now Japanese are proud to have so many Japanese pitches playing MLB.

Comment

137.4 actually. So closer to 137. Rigo was 130. Both weighed in legally within half a pound of each other so according to your theories Loma was extremely drained since he's a big lightweight (despite the fact you cited Rigo fighting 115 as an amateur whereas Loma fought 112). Also, Loma is 30 years old so his max weight is 130 according to your rules so why you saying he's a lightweight then? You contradict yourself all the time.

I actually don't believe they are equal size as I think Loma is bigger BUT they made weight fair and square and met all the agreed upon re-hydration clauses in addition to that. Nery and Yamanaka are more closer in size but the same can't be said because one fighter tried and drained to make the official weigh-in weight and the other didn't and had a much easier camp as a result of the cheating.
                You are ignorant.

Nery looked like a zombie trying to mark the weight in the second time, that was worst. Thats a reason why boxers die in the ring.

You are a bad joke.

Rigo was in 128.4.

Lima.in the ring in 138.

Near of 10 pounds.in difference hahahaha you are bad joke.

Comment

You are ignorant.

Nery looked like a zombie trying to mark the weight in the second time, that was worst. Thats a reason why boxers die in the ring.

You are a bad joke.

Rigo was in 128.4.

Lima.in the ring in 138.

Near of 10 pounds.in difference hahahaha you are bad joke.
                  You rounded up Loma's weight when in fact it was closer to 137 than 138 based on math. Also, you went with Rigo's weigh-in weight (which you at least reported accurately and didn't round up nor down) yet you didn't mention his second weigh-in weight which makes you the joke.

Both combatants made weight. Nery chose to cheat and not make weight. He cut corners in camp and didn't give Yamanaka a heads up. Even a classless POS like Broner did that when he fought Granados.

Comment

No, but thats the important fact. Junior did the weight and after that, he had advantage in weight of 10-15 pounds.

This time Yamanaka controlled the rehydration and Luis and him we're fighting with the same weight.
                    Good. Now that Nery is suspended indefinitely for coming overweight, do you think this is the right thing to do by boxing orgs to discipline unprofessional boxers?

Comment

You are ignorant.

You are a bad joke.
                      nery looked amazing last time considering he was sick and the japanese fighter imposed a second day weight

second day weighin seems dangerous

Comment

Working...
                      X