Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Nery silenced Japan and the haters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    I never said that the haters from here are japaneses .

Of fact, mexican boxing is the most HATED boxing in all the world, the afroamerican boxing is HATED so much too.

Japanes boxing always is inferior to México. México has better fighters so far.

And we hace the best victories in the rivalry.

Yamanaka fought with a lot mexicans of b class, first time he knows what means fight vs a super elite and he was destroyed without misericordy.

The point is simple: at the end, Nery was clean and he never had an advantage in weight.
    You said he silenced Japan? Really? A huge country with a large population? Are they really all loudmouthed Boxing fans? Boxing isn't even that popular there. Nobody brought up history but based on a tangible fact they have more champions currently in the game.

Mexican Boxing is not hated. You are being insecure. I think it's the most celebrated. You think that because you are a cheerleader and when you meet an objective opinion you view it as a hater. European fighters get a lot more **** due to insecurities and how new (especially Eastern Euro's) they appear to be in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      You said he silenced Japan? Really? A huge country with a large population? Are they really all loudmouthed Boxing fans? Boxing isn't even that popular there. Nobody brought up history but based on a tangible fact they have more champions currently in the game.

Mexican Boxing is not hated. You are being insecure. I think it's the most celebrated. You think that because you are a cheerleader and when you meet an objective opinion you view it as a hater. European fighters get a lot more **** due to insecurities and how new (especially Eastern Euro's) they appear to be in the game.
      Boxing is very popular in Japan, more than México. Thats the reason why their champs have good paydays and fight only in his country.

There is a video where Nery K.Oed Yamanaka and all the arena was silenced.

You don't know sh.it.

Mexican boxing is too hated. For example in latinamerican a lot of other countries are rivals, writters of others countries always are crying and wishing the worst to mexican boxing.

Most HATED boxing is mexican and afroamerican.

For example Loma did the same than. canelo vs Khan and the level of criticism was not the same.

Comment

Boxing is very popular in Japan, more than México. Thats the reason why their champs have good paydays and fight only in his country.

There is a video where Nery K.Oed Yamanaka and all the arena was silenced.

You don't know sh.it.

Mexican boxing is too hated. For example in latinamerican a lot of other countries are rivals, writters of others countries always are crying and wishing the worst to mexican boxing.

Most HATED boxing is mexican and afroamerican.

For example Loma did the same than. canelo vs Khan and the level of criticism was not the same.
        So, an arena that sits 4k people is the same as a nation of what 90m? It's actually not. I know from people that have been to Japan. It's a very, very niche sport over there. Far behind Baseball, Soccer, Sumo Wrestling. The paydays are not great but also perhaps because Japan is a far richer country with less corruption? They fight in their country because a large amount of the fighters are Asian and the market over here doesn't care about them and there's not a ton of Japanese that follow Boxing outside of Japan.

Canelo-Khan is a fight NOBODY asked for. Not one fan or fighter asked for it. Rigo had begged for the fight and tons of fans demanded it and picked Rigo to win. Rigo was also an unbeaten pound for pound fighter. Khan was a guy that had been KO'd 3-4 weight classes south a few times. What an utterly terrible analogy. Oh and Loma got a TON of **** for it. It caused more people to hate him and the same people that demanded the fight and picked Rigo.

Mexican Boxing is not hated. You are paranoid and insecure. How come they went crazy over Victor Rabanales and Daniel Zaragoza over in Japan? In England it appears that their fans like Mexican boxers a ton. In this country they do too. I'd say the most hated are European (especially Eastern) and African American. That has more to do with people just being racist scumbags too than the Boxing.

You are paranoid and insecure and extremely biased.

Comment

So, an arena that sits 4k people is the same as a nation of what 90m? It's actually not. I know from people that have been to Japan. It's a very, very niche sport over there. Far behind Baseball, Soccer, Sumo Wrestling. The paydays are not great but also perhaps because Japan is a far richer country with less corruption? They fight in their country because a large amount of the fighters are Asian and the market over here doesn't care about them and there's not a ton of Japanese that follow Boxing outside of Japan.

Canelo-Khan is a fight NOBODY asked for. Not one fan or fighter asked for it. Rigo had begged for the fight and tons of fans demanded it and picked Rigo to win. Rigo was also an unbeaten pound for pound fighter. Khan was a guy that had been KO'd 3-4 weight classes south a few times. What an utterly terrible analogy. Oh and Loma got a TON of **** for it. It caused more people to hate him and the same people that demanded the fight and picked Rigo.

Mexican Boxing is not hated. You are paranoid and insecure. How come they went crazy over Victor Rabanales and Daniel Zaragoza over in Japan? In England it appears that their fans like Mexican boxers a ton. In this country they do too. I'd say the most hated are European (especially Eastern) and African American. That has more to do with people just being racist scumbags too than the Boxing.

I live in japan, boxing isn't that big here. People only know a guy when he is a world champion. Baseball is #1, sumo, judo, ice skating, etc. in Mexico soccor us bigger than boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I live in japan, boxing isn't that big here. People only know a guy when he is a world champion. Baseball is #1, sumo, judo, ice skating, etc. in Mexico soccor us bigger than boxing.
            Boom. I was right again. Puppet wrong again.

Thanks.

Comment

Mexican Boxing is not hated. You are paranoid and insecure. How come they went crazy over Victor Rabanales and Daniel Zaragoza over in Japan? In England it appears that their fans like Mexican boxers a ton. In th deis country they do too. I'd say the most hated are European (especially Eastern) and African American. That has more to do with people just being racist scumbags too than the Boxing.

The only paranoide and insecure is you.

You don't know sh.it. mexican boxing is extremely hated for others latinamericans, and a lot of other fans from U.S.A.

In Japan boxing is a top-5 sport.

Excuses, Yamanaka, Inoue, Miura, Uchiyama, a lot of fighter of Japan can fight outside like Nishioka did but they have good paydays in his own country. The champions are very popular in his country.

In México nobody knows who are Cuadras, Estrada or Nery.

The act was the same or worst, Rigo was like 40 years old and he fought in 115 pounds when he was young.

Canelo can do the same with someone with Spence or Thurman and people will cry more than the case of Loma.

The only jerk extremely biased is you. I put arguments and only said the truth.

Comment

You don't know sh.it. mexican boxing is extremely hated for others latinamericans, and a lot of other fans from U.S.A.

Excuses, Yamanaka, Inoue, Miura, Uchiyama, a lot of fighter of Japan can fight outside like Nishioka did but they have good paydays in his own country. The champions are very popular in his country.

The act was the same or worst, Rigo was like 40 years old and he fought in 115 pounds when he was young.

Canelo can do the same with someone with Spence or Thurman and people will cry more than the case of Loma.

Rigo debuted like age 30 at 123 lbs. He didn't fight at 115 weight class. Show me where he did. Again fake news from you. I also believe you picked Rigo so again pointless drivel.

What am I insecure about? Tell me. Why am I insecure? I don't view boxing as a country thing like you. I'm not biased to or against any nation.

Comment

When you go to the Teiken gym in Tokyo, you'll see a Mexican flag, along with other counties flags. You'll also see signed photos from Marquez, JCC, PAC and a gang of solid fighters.

Neri beat an old warrior. He did his best, and that's good enough.
                  Post fight interview in Japanese, "I'm sorry to my fans for losing, I make zero excuses, it's time to retire" man stuff right there!

Comment

Rigo debuted like age 30 at 123 lbs. He didn't fight at 115 weight class. Show me where he did. Again fake news from you. I also believe you picked Rigo so again pointless drivel.

What am I insecure about? Tell me. Why am I insecure? I don't view boxing as a country thing like you. I'm not biased to or against any nation.
                    He did it in amateur. He was in his max weight at 30 years old and then he jumped 8 pounds to fight vs a guy that perfectly can fight in 135 pounds.

Thats like see Chávez un 148 pounds or González in 123 pounds.

Sportsmen always are about national, each national have a style to practice. But i'm not saying líes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      When you go to the Teiken gym in Tokyo, you'll see a Mexican flag, along with other counties flags. You'll also see signed photos from Marquez, JCC, PAC and a gang of solid fighters.

Neri beat an old warrior. He did his best, and that's good enough.
                      Post fight interview in Japanese, "I'm sorry to my fans for losing, I make zero excuses, it's time to retire" man stuff right there!
                      Japaneses are not haters of mexican boxing. Of fact, there a mutual respect in both sides.

The hate is from all the latinamericans and some guys from U.S.A. HBO for example, those guys never saw a mexican fighters won a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X